• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

WTT 20" Premium Foundry Black wheels and Conti DWS 06s for PP 19" wheels/tires

5.0yote

AKA Bananana & 3.7Cyclone
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
First Name
Don
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang Ecoboost Premium
Vehicle Showcase
I am looking to trade my 2016 Premium 20" Foundry Black(ish) wheels and Continental DWS 06 Ultra Hi perf all seasons for 19 PP Black wheels and tires.

I am in MA and will get another pic up with my sig after I leave work tonight, looking for local swap, will drive within reason., Rims have no curb rash, two of the rims have about 18K on them, the other two are newer replacements with about 6K on them, all tires are new with about 6K on them, and they are very high mile tires so they should go well over 50-60K before replacing them. Tires are P265/35ZR20 and they have normal wear and tear for the miles on them. The two newer tires were an insurance replacement in case you wondered why I had two new Rims, the little woman cannot judge curb distance and destroyed the original two rims in one fell swoop..... =) so I insurance claimed them and they are not cheap rims/tires. I originally had the first gen DWS tires but they no longer make them, and was given the newer revision versions DWS 06s which offer same dry and snow performance but better rain performance. Since they were slightly mismatched treads I talked the INS company into replacing all four tires with the 06 revision to keep TC/SC consistent.

Here are my last pics....

f28bd7b56c81d8a24f728c6ed8165559.jpg
Sponsored

Last edited:
OP
OP
5.0yote

5.0yote

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
First Name
Don
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Yeah I am not opposed to shipping but these are the only round things holding my car up =) I love the wheels and look but want to go with the high contrast theme, I believe these are the more expensive wheel option you can get through ford, like $1390 per rim, so technically its a downgrade and the DWS 06's for ultra hp all seasons are really grippy..

FYI thank you mod for moving this post, for some reason I put my request in one post and this in the others thread, got all confused hehe...

Last edited:

Evil Minion

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 GTI
Yeah I am not opposed to shipping but these are the only round things holding my car up =) I love the wheels and look but want to go with the high contrast theme, I believe these are the more expensive wheel option you can get through ford, like $1390 per rim, so technically its a downgrade and the DWS 06's for ultra hp all seasons are really grippy..

FYI thank you mod for moving this post, for some reason I put my request in one post and this in the others thread, got all confused hehe...
I have my old set of original 18's, so I could ship to you my 19's first if you want to do this :D I'll pay shipping 19's to you, you pay shipping 20's to me...?

OP
OP
5.0yote

5.0yote

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
First Name
Don
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
That sounds like a plan, can you get me pics of your tires and Rims etc, and PM me your information. The boxes you ship in should be pretty close to the same shipping size so I can cross ship these back to you in the same packages.

Also there should not be any re-calibration for the speedo on these, the ABS sensor is how they poll the speed data now not the trans so and the BCM for that does not need to be re-flashed because our cars have a min max range now for tire size and gear ratios, so it should auto adjust on its own going up or down a tire size. Had you had 17" wheels then we may have needed to flash the abs module for the tire change but we should be good to go.

Last edited:

Sponsored

OP
OP
5.0yote

5.0yote

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
First Name
Don
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
See anything can be done :) , as much as black looks on black cars, I think these will look super on yours with the brushed alum facing they look a lot like the GT500 wheels and the darker inserts will set it off with your accent stripes. And because 20s lol

Evil Minion

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 GTI
Yeah, when I put the 19's on, the tire pressures worked right away. And I'm definitely a fan of the machined face look, I actually preferred the look of the 18's on the car, but they were too small and narrow for this size car so the 20's should be ideal. The black on black is a bit much for me, but should be fantastic with the yellow!
Also PM'd you pics.

OP
OP
5.0yote

5.0yote

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
First Name
Don
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Left you feedback for the trade... All good.

Sponsored
OP
OP
5.0yote

5.0yote

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
First Name
Don
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Wheels look great on the yellow and black contrast, added my lowering springs, swaybars and toe links this weekend.

4628eb2df5d1ce850040313af71b6945.jpg

Sc00ter

Sc00ter
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Scott
Vehicle(s)
Triple Yellow GT Premium w/50th Appearance
Wheels look great on the yellow and black contrast, added my lowering springs, swaybars and toe links this weekend.

4628eb2df5d1ce850040313af71b6945.jpg
The 20s are my favorite factory wheels, but the black trim & wheels are perfect together.
:coolphotos:

Sc00ter

Sc00ter
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Scott
Vehicle(s)
Triple Yellow GT Premium w/50th Appearance
Finally got a wash in a snapped a quick pic at work next to my friend's car :D
The 20s and that pop of silver are perfect for your car... good trade.
:coolphotos: