Sponsored

Gear Ratios

Garf

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
mustang
Attached are the gear ratios by gear for the s550 mustang. I'm going to try and work with VirtualDyno to get these updated in his software. If that is a success owners will be able to use data logs from Cobb (I assume other programs as well) to create dyno charts which from my experience are accurate enough to track mod progression. I'll keep my findings in this thread and keep y'all updated!
Sponsored

Attachments

OP
OP

Garf

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
mustang
So I just got in contact with VirtalDyno that the mustang specs for a 3.31 ratio ecoboost are now loaded into his software and can we ran with accessport's data logs. Boost still isn't showing but its a first draft so it will get better hopefully. Below is my dyno run with attached data log. It seems to be running a bit high at 254hp/309tq on a stock car in 87 degree heat, but LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU GET!!!!
Dyno_Capture_1.PNG

OP
OP

Garf

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
mustang
I almost forgot! The software can be found here, http://www.virtualdyno.net/ , give it look for sure. The creator is a very cool dude and worked with me for about an hour to get the car added.

Juben

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Justin
Vehicle(s)
2015 EcoBoost Mustang (AT) w/PP
I almost forgot! The software can be found here, http://www.virtualdyno.net/ , give it look for sure. The creator is a very cool dude and worked with me for about an hour to get the car added.
I've used VD quite a bit in the past, so I'll look at what settings I used and let you know. I also see that you're in Chattanooga too. Small world, lol.

Diablocoastie

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Will
Vehicle(s)
Deep Impact Blue EB (SOLD)
Here is mine but i have an auto and virtual Dyno is loaded with the MT but looks pretty close.

Dont laugh at the ups and downs this is the only run i could get right now, my other computer is dead....
Virtual Dyno1.jpg

Sponsored

JStang15

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 Ecoboost
I've been using virtual dyno for a little while now. Here's a log from a few weeks ago. Full bolt-ons running a Tune+ E30 tune.
vDyno.jpg

OP
OP

Garf

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
mustang
After some messing around with it and doing another run, this time on a more flat surface I've got an updated run. I'm using a dyno correction factor of 1.01. Showing 251hp/267tq which I think is closer to what this should be stock. I'm trying to get to a dyno soon and do a direct comparison.
Capture.PNG
Sponsored