Status
Not open for further replies.

GCSystems

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'05 Mustang GT
Ground Control S550 Adjustable Camber/Caster Plates

Now available! Adjustable camber/caster plates for the S550 chassis. These Ground Control plates are designed to work with OEM/stock style springs, as well as 2.25", 2.5", and 60mm inner diameter race springs. Machined from 6061-T3 Billet Aluminum, these plates offer a unique design that allows camber and caster adjustments without removing anything the from vehicle. These plates also include a locking caster frame, which allows camber/caster to be adjusted independently from the other.

CCPS550_fs.jpg

From Centerline(stock position), these plates offer:
-21mm of negative adjustment
-7mm of positive adjustment
-15mm of caster adjustment

[/CENTER]

Aurora Aerospace Bearings featured as well as a separate waterproof sealed steering bearing. MADE IN THE USA, these mounts can be built to work factory struts or any aftermarket damper. If you plan to use these with a certain coilover system, retrofit parts are always available if you plan to switch springs/struts at a later time.

Video of install and testing below!

[ame]

Reference discount code "MUSTANG6G" on check out for 10% off total price.​

Ground Control Systems
[email protected]
530-677-8600
Sponsored

OP
OP

GCSystems

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'05 Mustang GT
Holy hell how do you justify $460 USD for c/c plates?
All parts are made in the USA! That "term" is getting harder and harder to say these days. :D These plates are also able to be adjusted while they are installed on the car, as well as fit with any suspension.

Shoot me a P.M. if you're interested in a set, I'll be happy to offer a discount.

Sponsored

Epiphany

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I like to disassemble things.
Looks like some good, quality hardware. Nice work!

kkakonn

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium
Everyone nowadays wants high quality stuff for cheap. Good stuff isn't cheap and cheap stuff usually isn't good. These are actually priced $100 cheaper than other competitors camber plates. My old e46 M3 running JRZ coilovers came with GC top mounts and I know hands down they make some quality stuff. Keep it up guys!

Sponsored

Vernichtung

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Everyone nowadays wants high quality stuff for cheap. Good stuff isn't cheap and cheap stuff usually isn't good. These are actually priced $100 cheaper than other competitors camber plates. My old e46 M3 running JRZ coilovers came with GC top mounts and I know hands down they make some quality stuff. Keep it up guys!
Well-stated, brother. Like Vorshlag, Ground Control makes some killer CC plates.

Whiskey11

Kill ALL the Cones!
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ruby Red Base GT/PP
Had Ground Control coilovers on my 2009 Mustang GT and they were amazing given the price (at the time it was $1650 shipped to my door) and GC's street plates for the S197 were simple and easy to use and high quality. Only complaint I had was the bolts used on the C/C plate to mount the strut to the strut tower were particularly weak and required attention to be paid to not snap them. Once I figured that out (the hardway, mind you) I never had issues with them. They worked extremely well and the valving on the shocks/struts (track/school valving at the time) was very capable for autocross duty. I ended up running more aggressive spring rates than they initially recommended but that was before I fully understood what the spring rates were going to accomplish.

One of these days, my 2015 will get a set of these, but that will be some time from now. $2k is an absolute steal of a deal on these coilovers though!

Niz55

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 GT350

BMR,steed,MM are excellent high quality C/C plates for less than $300

OP
OP

GCSystems

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'05 Mustang GT
Thanks for your support! We're also offering a discount for mustang6g guys!

BMR Tech

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bmrsuspension.com
First Name
Dion
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT, 2010 GT500, 2019 F-150 5.0
Nice work guys! I really like what I see here.

I would not hesitate to recommend these components to my customers who may need more than what our CC Plates have to offer.

This design from GC is a great design for those who alternate between settings - as the brands mentioned above that are less expensive, are more catered towards "set it and forget it" - in my opinion.

Good work GC!
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.