Not open for further replies.

Boomba Racing

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.boombaracing.com
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang Ecoboost TY 6MT w/ PP
Get rid of that annoying noise being pumped into your cabin and enjoy the natural sound of your intake and exhaust!

Introducing our Sound Tube Delete Kit

This direct replacement kit deletes and removes the Sound Tube from your 15+ Mustang GT, cutting off the artificial drone noises being directed into the car's cabin, instead allowing you to hear your engine and exhaust tones as they should be. Included is this kit are an aluminum block-off plug and a firewall plug. The block-off is precision CNC machined from high quality material with the aluminum piece featuring a laser engraved Boomba logo.

The block off plug features precise machining for an exact fit into your factory intake or aftermarket ones. Our kit allows you to completely remove factory Sound Tube, freeing up valuable engine bay space. Installation is simple and as well as completely reversible.

As always this product is designed and manufactured 100% in-house in the USA.

Available in your choice of color: Onyx Black, Royal Blue, Race Red, or Pure Aluminum

Link to buy: http://www.boombaracing.com/2015-mustang-gt-sound-tube-delete/

[ame]

28319973064_e70325acca_b.jpg

28906528096_33a88ccc5e_b.jpg

28833683222_78c535cb0c_b.jpg

28319965524_80d2dd28f8_b.jpg
Sponsored

Last edited:

Bobsp12

Super Moderator
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
lots of Fords
It looks neat and tidy....price is reasonable. Can you tell me what retains the aluminium block off plug onto the intake tube? Is that plug an airtight seal?

OP
OP
Boomba Racing

Boomba Racing

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.boombaracing.com
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang Ecoboost TY 6MT w/ PP
It looks neat and tidy....price is reasonable. Can you tell me what retains the aluminium block off plug onto the intake tube? Is that plug an airtight seal?
The aluminum piece has a Viton o-ring inside of it and the seal is press-fit. So all you have to do is press the piece into place and it sits tight and is air-sealed.

got an EB kit?
The EB doesn't have a Sound Tube. The noise in that car is piped in through the speakers.

HavasuCat

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Base, Competition Orange
Free shipping or discount code for the kit?
Have to ask.

Sponsored

Bobsp12

Super Moderator
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
lots of Fords
The aluminum piece has a Viton o-ring inside of it and the seal is press-fit. So all you have to do is press the piece into place and it sits tight and is air-sealed.

The EB doesn't have a Sound Tube. The noise in that car is piped in through the speakers.
Thanks Boomba....I appreciate your reply....I am definitely interested.

Deputy 5.0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT, GTPP
Now that is a good kit for a decent price. I'm gonna order this tomorrow. Good job boomba on a nice looking piece.

Sponsored

havasu486

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ted
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT350 Electronics Package, Lead Foot Gray
I like the aluminum cap rather than the cheap rubber ones out there and the price point is great.

But seriously remove the strut brace, fuel line, and dip stick to remove the sound tube? Someone likes to do extra work.

clubamericalara

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ecoboost
i think i'd be awesome to have a boomba cap so ecoboost owners can vent to atmosphere instead of using the boomba spacer.

Performance nut

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT A10
Vehicle Showcase
Any chance you guys can produce a video of the before and after inside the cabin?
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.