Sponsored

J&M Products Newest Resonator Delete 2015-2017 Mustang X-Pipe 304 Stainless Steel

Hotpart.com

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002, 2006, 2015 Mustangs
2015-2017 X-Pipe Resonator Delete Mustang GT​

X-Pipe-Kit-1.jpg

J&M Products has engineered and released a 304 Stainless Steel X-Pipe Resonator Delete Part # 68005, designed to work on the 2015-Present GT Mustangs, equipped with the Coyote 5.0L DOHC V8 engine.

Manufactured from 2.5″ diameter free-flowing mandrel bent 14 gauge, 304 Stainless Steel (not the cheap 409 variety). Replace that restrictive factory resonator with a free flowing X-Pipe, helping to improve exhaust flow for more horsepower, torque and overall performance.

Installation requires cutting and removing the factory center section. This new X-pipe reuses the two factory clamps found on the front of the stock resonator, J&M supplies the two new clamps for use on the rear section after the appropriate cuts have been made. Best of all it reuses the factory catalytic converters saving you money, keeping you smog legal.

Features and Benefits:

• Converts Factory “Resonator” Mid-Pipe to an “X” Pipe
  • Improves Exhaust Flow and Sound
  • 304 Stainless Steel Construction, not the cheap 409 variety
  • Cut and Clamp Design
  • Reuses Stock Catalytic Converters – Smog Legal
  • Fits All 2015-2017 GT Mustangs
  • Flows More Than OEM Resonator
  • Easy Do-It-Yourself Installation
  • Much Lighter than OEM Resonator
  • Includes (2) New Rear Band Clamps
  • No welding required

Check out the article below regarding the difference in 304 and 409 Stainless Steel from our friends at Summit Racing.

https://www.summitracing.com/expertadviceandnews/professoroverdrive/answer/3932
Sponsored

AmericanLegend

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT Premium w/ PP
I'm impressed!

304 stainless steel...looks very nice!!
I notice the clamps are the same type as used on the Ford Performance X-pipe, which are very nice clamps.
The price is right too!

If I didn't already have the Ford Performance X-pipe, I'd very very seriously consider this one!!

I'm thinking this will sell very well. Good luck hotpart.com!!

OP
OP
Hotpart.com

Hotpart.com

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002, 2006, 2015 Mustangs
I'm impressed!

304 stainless steel...looks very nice!!
I notice the clamps are the same type as used on the Ford Performance X-pipe, which are very nice clamps.
The price is right too!

If I didn't already have the Ford Performance X-pipe, I'd very very seriously consider this one!!

I'm thinking this will sell very well. Good luck hotpart.com!!
Thanks for support and nice comments. We try very hard to make sure all the products we design and build are the best on the market at affordable prices.

Z_Rocks

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Import
It would be nice to have a video to play a "before" and "after" audio in idle, cursing (any drone sound in 2000 - 2200 RPM) and WOT.

new302

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jon
Vehicle(s)
16 PP GT
You won't have drone with stock mufflers and any x-pipe. For before and after vids I would look at youtube. Any x pipe with the same design will sound the same. (Most have this style of design.) It appears this is a price point product as 304 SS x pipes are usually quite a bit more.

Now can we have an h-pipe like this?

Sponsored

BmacIL

Enginerd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Guard GT Base, M/T
Vehicle Showcase
Any sound clips with these on?
Sounds the same as any of the other X pipes with stock mufflers. There's tons of videos on youtube.

z460

MR.BIG SHOT
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
JT
Vehicle(s)
f250
didn't LMR have this same parts 6 months ago ?

Sponsored

bmailpb

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350
didn't LMR have this same parts 6 months ago ?
And ford racing had it over a year ago. It is just a copy of the ford racing x-pipe which I believe is made by borla for ford.

Z_Rocks

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Import
I'm surprised to see Ford has designed this exhaust system, with two sharp 90 degree bends back to back, which creates a serious bottleneck in exhaust flow, especially in high RPM and if F/I is added. Poor design, IMHO.

Any F/I designer will tell you to avoid 90 degree bends (creates turbulence) in intake and exhaust.

picture.png
Sponsored