Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Timothy
Vehicle(s)
2019 Steeda Mustang - White Carbon Edition
Vehicle Showcase
We have not experienced this in our shop with a level floor.

Check the seam seal under the jacking rail mounting tabs - that may be throwing it off.

This is the first we are seeing this & there are so many factors that could be in play here.

Best Regards,

TJ
Sponsored

stangs-R-me

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Doug
Vehicle(s)
1969 GT & 2016 EB Mustangs
Check the seam seal under the jacking rail mounting tabs - that may be throwing it off.

This is the first we are seeing this & there are so many factors that could be in play here.

Best Regards,

TJ
... this !!

There was seam sealer at the front mounting points that I had to scrape off in order to install the rails flush with the mounting surface. To the RIGHT of the bolts is where the rail needed to go and that big pile of sealer (both sides) had to go !!

Doug
Seam Sealer in the way of Steeda JR.jpg

sk8erord

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium Performance Pack
As for clearance, I have hit mine on particularly steep speed bumps or driveways that slope on both sides (street side and parking lot side), and I'm only lowered on the BMR SP080s, so it can happen, but it's not common. That aside, I've had it on four jack stands without issue - very stable.

Bartly

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
We have not experienced this in our shop with a level floor.

Best Regards,

TJ
Thanks for the tip. I did see this before I installed the rails and removed the sealer with a razor blade prior to installing the rails. Sounds like there are a few others seeing it, just glad it's not just me.
Sponsored