• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

MBRP Race Exhaust Black (Pick up only)

Siggy550

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT PP2
Exhaust is Sold

Truck full of goodies for next two weeks:

For sale is my MBRP Race exhaust Black for 2015 Mustang GT. I am selling because I purchased a GT350. Originally purchased from CJPP. Cost: $400

I am not looking to ship right now. I will be traveling the next two weeks and would be available to meet at the following locations and days:

Monday 6/13: Anywhere on I29 from Sioux Falls to Kansas City afternoon/evening (includes Sioux City, Omaha, St. Joseph and KC).

Tuesday 6/14: Evening drive I35 and MO36 KC to Quincy, IL (Cameron, Chillicothe, Macon, Quincy).

Wednesday 6/15: Quincy, IL

Thursday 6/16: Iowa City, IA

Monday 6/20: Again I29 (Sioux Falls, Sioux City) then I80 to Des Moines in afternoon/evening.

Tuesday 6/21: Late afternoon/evening (Des Moines, Ames, Waterloo, Dubuque and Madison, WI).

Wednesday 6/22: Madison, WI

Thursday 6/23: I90 from Madison, WI to Sioux Falls, SD (WI Dells, LaCrosse, Rochester, etc.).

Also in the truck for sale are:

Carroll Shelby CS70 Wheels (20x9 and 20x10.5), Nitto NT555 tires (half tread), TPMS sensors for S197, sometimes gives tire pressure light on S550, and lug nuts for S550 model (clears brembos). Originally purchased as kit from American Muscle. Cost: $1,000

Four 1" Coyote (American Muscle) wheel spacers. Cost = $100

Feel free to call me at 605-999-9394 if you would like to ask any questions or coordinate a meet and purchase.

Here's a pic of my S197 and S550 with the CS70 wheels too.

Thanks for looking!
For_Sale.jpg
Wild Oak.jpg
IMG_0238.jpg
Sponsored

Last edited: