Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.cartridgesthatcare.com
First Name
Ken
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350 R AG
TRI Industries a chicago area NFP organization launched a fund raising program this week to support its efforts to provide vocational training and job placement assistance. This program is veteran based working with several local VA programs.

This is our first fund raising event and we hope to raise $500,000 to support our program by October 31. To raise awareness of our program and its financial needs a board member has provided the financial backing to giveaway a 2016 Ford Shelby GT350R. This brand new car is Avalanche Grey was recently delivered through Fox Ford Lincoln Chicago.

The veterans in our program will really appreciate your support in helping communicate our fund raising efforts to the Ford mustang enthusiast family and we hope you will visit our website at WinAShelbyGT350.com .

Thank you for your support and we hope to announce a winner of this awesome to one of you.
Sponsored

Tomster

Beware of idiots
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
'20 RR GT500R(CFTP), 18 OW GT350R Base, '17 AG GT350R Electronics Pack, '97 PG Cobra Convertible
I'll take a look. I've been waiting for your page to go live foe a while now.

OP
OP
WinAShelbyGt350.com

WinAShelbyGt350.com

NFP Organization
Threads
Reaction score
Website
First Name
Ken
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350 R AG
Here are a few shots of the car from our acquisition day and the trip back to our facility with the car.

GT350R delivered to Fox Ford Chicago

First Look at GT350R

Several pictures of the GT350R in the delivery bay

Delivery odometer mileage

Picture of car on upper level of dealership

Picture of car heading to TRI Industries facility

Picture of car unloading at the TRI office

Big reg

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Infiniti FX50S
If you set up a Paypal option for payment, I'm sure you would get more takers. Service fees are the same and it takes no more than 5-10 minutes set up.

We had another similar raffle on here a while back that never took off due to this.

Shift

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
a Ford
If you set up a Paypal option for payment, I'm sure you would get more takers. Service fees are the same and it takes no more than 5-10 minutes set up.

We had another similar raffle on here a while back that never took off due to this.
If we are talking about the same one, yea I didn't bite on that raffle due to warning of an insecure site, and no PayPal option.

Sponsored

Tomster

Beware of idiots
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
'20 RR GT500R(CFTP), 18 OW GT350R Base, '17 AG GT350R Electronics Pack, '97 PG Cobra Convertible
And just a note, read the clause that if they don't meet a minimum, no car is awarded. I might still jump in, who couldn't use a third GT350?

OP
OP
WinAShelbyGt350.com

WinAShelbyGt350.com

NFP Organization
Threads
Reaction score
Website
First Name
Ken
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350 R AG
Thank you for your suggestions and comments. They are welcome since this is the first time that our non profit agency has operated a fund raiser. We are only in our third day of fund raising project and I will bring your suggestion forward at our staff meeting tomorrow. I will tell you that our website is a service provided by a third party company that operates similar fund raising sites for many years and we have vetted their service and received recommendations. For now we have to operate within the parameters of the software they have designed but will actively pursue other payment options. Your transaction security is our highest priority.

zombiekiller

warranties are 4 wussies
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
16 gt350, 66 galaxie,a Tesla, and an AMG G63
And just a note, read the clause that if they don't meet a minimum, no car is awarded. I might still jump in, who couldn't use a third GT350?
yeah but if they dont meet the minimum, the funds raised get split between the winner and the charity.

worst case, you might win enough to cover the adm on an R if you need to find one on your own.

Tomster

Beware of idiots
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
yeah but if they dont meet the minimum, the funds raised get split between the winner and the charity.

worst case, you might win enough to cover the adm on an R if you need to find one on your own.
Just sayin.... I'm a vet of Afghanistan (with an air medal), and I appreciate the effort, but just understand that if the goal is not met, no car is awarded and it becomes a 50/50. IIRC, it was like $175,000 min before October? What happens to the car if not awarded? Just curious.

OP
OP
WinAShelbyGt350.com

WinAShelbyGt350.com

NFP Organization
Threads
Reaction score
Website
First Name
Ken
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350 R AG
Just sayin.... I'm a vet of Afghanistan (with an air medal), and I appreciate the effort, but just understand that if the goal is not met, no car is awarded and it becomes a 50/50. IIRC, it was like $175,000 min before October? What happens to the car if not awarded? Just curious.
I would like get others thoughts on the question but what was written into the rules was a 50/50 if the target is not met. I for one can't imagine not being able to hit the target with a car in demand as this. Our agency will do everything we can to market our mission and make this fund raiser a success for the people we are serve. By listening to your comments and making the necessary adjustments to eliminate concerns I believe we will hit the target. We certainly hope to earn your trust and know our events success will depend on it.

We have made plans to do other fund raisers so it is very important we address all concerns with those interested in supporting our cause but may be hesitant. We have a Focus RS being built next week and we hope to announce that fund raiser in the coming weeks. We also have planned to follow these with a 2015 GT350 and 2017 GT350R next year. We welcome your thoughts and comments to help us refine the rules for future cars.

Sponsored

Tomster

Beware of idiots
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
I would like get others thoughts on the question but what was written into the rules was a 50/50 if the target is not met. I for one can't imagine not being able to hit the target with a car in demand as this. Our agency will do everything we can to market our mission and make this fund raiser a success for the people we are serve. By listening to your comments and making the necessary adjustments to eliminate concerns I believe we will hit the target. We certainly hope to earn your trust and know our events success will depend on it.

We have made plans to do other fund raisers so it is very important we address all concerns with those interested in supporting our cause but may be hesitant. We have a Focus RS being built next week and we hope to announce that fund raiser in the coming weeks. We also have planned to follow these with a 2015 GT350 and 2017 GT350R next year. We welcome your thoughts and comments to help us refine the rules for future cars.
All I am doing (as a vet) is pointing out the fine print and the details as I understand them. My statement was factual. The only question presented was what happens to the car if/when you don't meet your $175,000 minimum in 4 months time? People's interest is in the car. Inquiring minds want to know. Thanks.

I sincerely wish the best in this endeavor.

Rogue

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Porsche 911 Carrera S, Boss 302 Laguna Seca, Jagua
Iraq/Afghanistan Vet here - sounds like a great idea, hope you get 1 million.

Tomster

Beware of idiots
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
OP
OP
WinAShelbyGt350.com

WinAShelbyGt350.com

NFP Organization
Threads
Reaction score
Website
First Name
Ken
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350 R AG
All I am doing (as a vet) is pointing out the fine print and the details as I understand them. My statement was factual. The only question presented was what happens to the car if/when you don't meet your $175,000 minimum in 4 months time? People's interest is in the car. Inquiring minds want to know. Thanks.

I sincerely wish the best in this endeavor.
I will discuss with the corporate attorney this week whether lifting the reserve is an option once the MSRP is reached. The organization will have to choose from the most viable option between selling or auctioning the car if the winner chooses cash over the car.

Any suggestions?

Tomster

Beware of idiots
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
It would be great for anyone to have a real chance to win the car. Its great that the money is going towards a great cause and certainly is worth the donation. But keep in mind when you advertise such a thing on a forum such as this that people would like at least a chance to win it. Dropping the reserve to a reasonable level may very well bring you more donations because people will feel like there is at least a chance.

Sincerely, best of luck in the fund raiser.
Sponsored