• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

15-16 GT parts for sale...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Czs550

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Connor
Vehicle(s)
2018 10r80 GT, Lightning Blue
i have various parts for sale for 2015-2016 GT, prefer local pickup in Cleveland Ohio but will ship if needed.

Parts include:

-JLT CAI painted oxford white with red filter, 250 miles: $250 shipped firm.

-SW 3inch catback with out h-pipe, 2,000 miles: $500 obo plus $90 shipping. (SOLD)

-Flowmaster Outlaw axle back, 200 miles: $140 obo plus $50 shipping. (SOLD)

-GT Performance Package stock springs: $90 shipped firm.

Thanks,
Connor:ford:
1463363167.IMG_4854.jpg
IMG_4862.jpg
IMG_4860.jpg
IMG_4857.jpg
Sponsored

Last edited:

VoodooBear

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Orlando
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
JLT still FS?

Commbubba19

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT
Why are you ignoring me? No response to my pm or text.

You sent the flow aster exhaust but what you didn't list or show is you cut it for some reason. I can't get installed properly and now have to go to an exhaust shop. Why the fuck did you cut the axle back?

Shady man.

Commbubba19

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT
Avoid seller. He cut up the flowmaster axle back and didn't disclose.

PayPal of course is no help as they want me to ship it back for a refund and that leaves me out the shipping costs because the OP couldn't be honest.

Sponsored

CentralVA

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SOLD !!!!
He listed it as an axleback. You have to cut for that. Did you not see that when he listed it?

Commbubba19

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT
He listed it as an axleback. You have to cut for that. Did you not see that when he listed it?
He cut the flowmasters. Wow......smh

On edit: seriously how stupid are you?

Last edited:

VTECSAUCE

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2015 DIB PP GT w/ RECARO's & ITR swapped '94 hatch
He cut the flowmasters. Wow......smh

On edit: seriously how stupid are you?
No need for name calling sir. So where's the seller at to answer for this? Not exactly good business practice.

Commbubba19

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT
No need for name calling sir. So where's the seller at to answer for this? Not exactly good business practice.
Sorry. It's a stupid situation brought on by a shitty seller. He claims he shortened the flow master axle back pipes to fit a ford racing x-pipe. Which I call complete bs on. The ford x-pipe is one of the shortest mid pipes.

I think it came down to him not knowing what the hell he was doing and was trying to off load it without losing too much money.

Sponsored

Commbubba19

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT
and here's a pic of the exhaust he sent me after i called him out on cutting it up.

notice this pic was taken a week later per the tag and shows the top of the exhaust, while the original does not. He did that purposely to hide what he did.

I even asked him before sending payment if anything was done and if he had any problems with it. He said nothing.

SkattrBrane

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steven
Vehicle(s)
2015 S550 Race Red
That is some dishonest selling if what the buyer is saying is the whole story. I only say that because the OP has not replied to the accusations ,which is suspect alone. Would like to hear the sellers side. The flanges on the end of the axle back has definitely been removed. Retail on this set is $419 so the OP obviously wanted these to sell quickly.
[MENTION=20190]Czs550[/MENTION] Any response?

Todd15Fastback

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Todd
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP Fastback
[MENTION=6707]Moderator[/MENTION]

Take a look at this.
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.