Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
First Name
Chance
Vehicle(s)
1967 Mustang
As a long-time Mustang lover and owner of a 67 Coupe, I couldn't wait to do this shoot. We had the opportunity to review a 2013 Boss 302 and a 2016 GT350. You can find my written review, photos, and the video review here:

http://www.everydaydriver.com/#!She...tangs-Compared/sbaom/572b7e0e0cf25326f6c62280

[ame]

EDIT/UPDATE

For those of you who just want to listen to the glorious music here is a shorter video with no commentary other than the intro.

[ame]
Sponsored

Last edited:

Rated R

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco FE
Just read the article. It's pretty spot on. My LS is fun, but as Hameedi said about the GT350 'it's orders of magnitude better'. The Boss in some ways is more fun as you can get the rear loose much easier. It's performance level is lower which can make a car more fun on the street. The performance level of my GT350 is just so high that you'd have to be a complete ass driving it on the street to tap its potential. Even moreso than what the Boss turns me into when I'm behind the wheel of it..:D

1mic

Banned
2 mph so everybody sees u
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
God bless America, all 8.4 liters -Randy Pobst
IRS > SRA

I have a lowly '13 GT with a Solid Axle, stock the ride was bumpy in comparison to my '06 GTO.
My vote goes to GT350, better transmission to boot! The only downside of the GT350 is the weight, probably a 100lb difference.

Cant beat the amenities of a 2016 car (finally ford!) vs 2014 & older mustangs. :headbonk:

mustang_guy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
it has an engine!
IRS > SRA

I have a lowly '13 GT with a Solid Axle, stock the ride was bumpy in comparison to my '06 GTO.
My vote goes to GT350, better transmission to boot! The only downside of the GT350 is the weight, probably a 100lb difference.

Cant beat the amenities of a 2016 car (finally ford!) vs 2014 & older mustangs. :headbonk:
That is only true if you care about turns. To flat out claim overall superiority is not true. It is dependent on what someone wants.

Like for me to make this ass end worth anything i have to do the watson racing bolt in 9 inch swap with different suspension geometry

Sponsored

1mic

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
That is only true if you care about turns. To flat out claim overall superiority is not true. It is dependent on what someone wants.

Like for me to make this ass end worth anything i have to do the watson racing bolt in 9 inch swap with different suspension geometry
You forgot to add bumps on a road.

So you have a GT350 and now you're turning it into a 1/4 mile car? lol :crazy:

krt22

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350 Track Pack
It's also true if you care about over all ride quality, chassis stability, etc

I'm glad Ford finally decided to join the rest of the automotive world and put a proper suspension on a sports oriented car.

Rated R

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco FE
The best straight line street car that Ford has ever made is the '13-'14 GT500. The new GT350 is the wrong tool for that job. If there's a few turns in the road, that changes things.

mattlqx

Driver
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
'22 Mach 1, '16 F-150, '14 Fiesta ST, '14 Audi A7
"Which Mustang is best Mustang?"

[ame]

krt22

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350 Track Pack
Which roads did you hit up BTW?

Sponsored

krt22

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350 Track Pack
I'm in livermore as well and I'll be honest have not explored all the local twisty roads, so was wondering which ones, the pictures look great.

1mic

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Just watched the video. I'm jelly of you guys with GT350s. I always watch reviews on youtube of just about any car that interests me and I've never heard of everyday driver.

Loved that SBY Boss too. I wish Ford kept that yellow and had it only for the GT350. I also wish Ford would bring back Sonic Blue. Crossing my fingers for the next GT500.

Project Whitemare

GTFO Squad
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
First Name
Nick
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT/PP
OP
OP

Phattyhales

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
First Name
Chance
Vehicle(s)
1967 Mustang
Just watched the video. I'm jelly of you guys with GT350s. I always watch reviews on youtube of just about any car that interests me and I've never heard of everyday driver.

Loved that SBY Boss too. I wish Ford kept that yellow and had it only for the GT350. I also wish Ford would bring back Sonic Blue. Crossing my fingers for the next GT500.
Well, you've heard of us now! lol We aren't as huge as Motor Trend or anything but we are growing fast. I've been with the show for about 18 months now as a shooter/writer. I'm never on camera since I'm usually behind it. But I write the written reviews for our website. The show has been around for nearly 10 years now I think.
Sponsored