UPRSteve

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.uprproducts.com
Vehicle(s)
15 GT
As many of you know, Nitrous has helped us lead the way to put the stock turbo and motor Ecoboost Mustang into the 10s, It's now time to share this system with everyone else!

rkq9at.jpg

The Nitrous Express 4 Cylinder Ford Ecoboost Plate System features spraybarless technology for the ultimate in atomization and distribution. The billet plate bolts between the throttle body and intake making installation quick and easy. The solenoids are integrated into the plate for a super clean look. A direct-plug-in Fuel Line Adapter is provided to simplify installation (no need to cut your factory fuel lines).

PRODUCT FEATURES

» Fuel rail adapter
» Billet nitrous plate
» Master arming switch
» Relay & Relay Harness
» Braided stainless hoses
» Longer throttle body bolts
» Jetting for 35, 50, 75, 100, 125, and 150hp
» All necessary hardware to complete the installation
» Lightning Series integrated nitrous and fuel solenoids
» System comes with a 10lb bottle & features the new billet aluminum Lightning bottle valve & stainless bottle brackets
» TPS Autolearn switch (so the nitrous only activates at wide open throttle and automatically turns off when you let your foot off the accelerator.)

With a 10lb bottle, this system cost $742.32

You can order online or call us at 561-588-6630
http://www.uprproducts.com/nitrous-express-nx-mustang-plate-kit-ecoboost-15.html

*** TUNING IS REQUIRED ***
Sponsored

ronv95

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ron
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang Ecoboost

UPRBill

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1994 Mustang
Same price with bottle the starting price without bottle is $631.99.

OP
OP
UPRSteve

UPRSteve

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.uprproducts.com
Vehicle(s)
15 GT

ronv95

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ron
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang Ecoboost
I did, It's $720, which is $22 cheaper so that was why I was wondering if your kit included anything different. Not really concerned over $20 just wanted know if your kit included something additional that maybe you needed to add since you have actually used the kit.

Sponsored

juan_tony1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Juan
Vehicle(s)
ECO DIB TANG
Thanks for sharing upr, might get this as a later mod still a little sceptical about spryaing

OP
OP
UPRSteve

UPRSteve

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.uprproducts.com
Vehicle(s)
15 GT
I did, It's $720, which is $22 cheaper so that was why I was wondering if your kit included anything different. Not really concerned over $20 just wanted know if your kit included something additional that maybe you needed to add since you have actually used the kit.
Nitrous Express website is actually incorrect and they will be changing it to the price I have listed. I just spoke with them.

Thanks for sharing upr, might get this as a later mod still a little sceptical about spryaing
Nitrous is just as safe as anything else if its tuned correctly and done right. We have put numerous bottles through ours and I can promise we have beat on it harder them most. Our stock motor is still holding strong with seeing 25+lbs of boost.

nunu1919

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 DIB Mustang EcoBoost
Running a meth kit and nitrous is safe for the stock turbo and motor? I have the etune with Tune+ so tuning wouldn't be a problem.

OP
OP
UPRSteve

UPRSteve

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.uprproducts.com
Vehicle(s)
15 GT
Running a meth kit and nitrous is safe for the stock turbo and motor? I have the etune with Tune+ so tuning wouldn't be a problem.
We set the stock turbo / motor record and first into the 10s with both. It's not a every day driver and I would recommend race fuel only if you do this. I would also speak with your tuner for that.

Sponsored
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 ecoboost mustang
Hmmmm how come my NX kit said and done has run about 1700.00...... you guys are forgetting some details on running spray!!! If you buy this kit be prepared to spend more money cause this is a bolt on item yet it isn't.

theslerg

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Darren
Vehicle(s)
2011 California Special GT
Hmmmm how come my NX kit said and done has run about 1700.00...... you guys are forgetting some details on running spray!!! If you buy this kit be prepared to spend more money cause this is a bolt on item yet it isn't.
Subbed lol

16COEBM

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT PP1
1700 lol. Must have bought a titanium bottle and gold plated lines.

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 ecoboost mustang
Purge kit and standalone fuel system + my NX wet kit.... you can't run spray without a standalone kit. Well you can but you'll regret it very fast lol. Don't take my advice, only been building my car for 5 months.

16COEBM

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT PP1
5 months. Damn. Maybe UPR should offer you a job.
Sponsored