• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

JLT Oil Separator - Black

db252

Equinsu Ocha
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16 GT Premium/PP/Nav
SOLD Selling my JLT oil separator since I went FI and I'm waiting on the Whipple one. Can't use this now or at least I don't want to modify it. 3 months old. $85 shipped to the lower 48.
PM me for email and paypal only. Thanks. SOLD

Sponsored

Last edited:

Sponsored

krahooligan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
If these fall through I'll jump on it!!

Joextee

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
CO S550 GT PP
Same here. I can PayPal today if all deals fall through

Thanks

MANDARK

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16>GT Base>Magnetic>PP
Sorry folks the part was paid for and installed this morning! Thanks [MENTION=20657]db252[/MENTION]!

Sponsored
OP
OP

db252

Equinsu Ocha
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16 GT Premium/PP/Nav
My pleasure and great meeting you and your car. Good luck and keep in contact.

Thanks as well to all others that expressed interest.

MANDARK

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16>GT Base>Magnetic>PP
My pleasure and great meeting you and your car. Good luck and keep in contact.

Thanks as well to all others that expressed interest.
Like wise! Good meeting you, and thanks for letting me check out that beast of a Mustang!
Sponsored