Sponsored

Interior Mods, ridding the plastic?

markology

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT
Hello everyone,

What are some options to get rid or or cover up some of the plastic parts interior? Specifically, I'm thinking of the center console and the upper door panels (where you rest your elbow). Those plastic areas really annoy me.

Any suggestions would be appreciated. :cheers:
Sponsored

Tucsonturbos

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang ecoboost
For the center console, look up the 2015 rocket mustang interior. Leather wrapped and diamond stitched.

Evil Minion

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 GTI
[MENTION=21135]JPM Coachworks[/MENTION] has done amazing things with other car interiors in the past.

They're starting to get into mustangs as well now:
New Sponsor! - JPM Coachworks

I'd let them know of your interest to show them there's definitely a consumer base looking for these products.

Sponsored

Evil Minion

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 GTI
Thanks for the posts guys. We should be getting some images up of a recent interior we did where the entire console was covered. Waiting on some larger images, but here's one from instagram:

The want is very strong. Though I'm afraid the price for that custom work would be soul crushing.

Sponsored

wildcatgoal

@sirboom_photography
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
TBD
I just want the plastic piece in front of the passenger seat with the Mustang plaque on it to be finished better (assuming airbag comes out of here). Looks early 90s Kia-grade cheap.

1320'

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Avenger...sadly
Not sure I dig the alcantara across the dash..the console is a bit over the top. However I like the knee side bolsters on the console.

I could see a market for Alcantara door insert panels, the console side pads and such.

CrummyArchitect

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joey
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Premium, PP, 401A, "MGNETO"
Thanks for the posts guys. We should be getting some images up of a recent interior we did where the entire console was covered. Waiting on some larger images, but here's one from instagram:
Discovered your products last night, via someone else's IG, then checked out your IG and website. Strongly considering the trifecta for my car - shift boot, e-brake boot, arm rest cover - in the alcantara with silver stitching. Because I want to get the GT350 steering wheel also, and I think all these together would make for an awesome upgraded interior!

OP
OP

markology

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT
Not sure I dig the alcantara across the dash..the console is a bit over the top. However I like the knee side bolsters on the console.

I could see a market for Alcantara door insert panels, the console side pads and such.
Yeah, not sure I would like the alcantara for the console as well. That's why I'm waiting to see the leather. Also want to see the upper door panel.
Sponsored