• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

For Sale: Boomba Short Throw Shifter and Knob

Carlosa_garcia

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Premium DIB PP 6MT
Selling my Boomba Short Throw Shifter and Knob. Had it for a few months and paired it with the Blowfish Bracket and really enjoyed it. Thought I'd try out the MGW so I'm selling the Boomba. Boomba+Blowfish is fairly close to my MGW. You can either rent installation tool from Boomba for easy install or you can take my old shifter and install the traditional way.

Shifter - $180 plus shipping and fees
Knob - $60 plus shipping and fees
173.jpg
Sponsored

jhann76

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ford Mustang GT
Would you consider splitting them up and selling just the shift knob?

OP
OP
Carlosa_garcia

Carlosa_garcia

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bump. Price Drop...$160 Shifter and $50 for Knob. $200 for both.

Sponsored

5.Stock

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Eloy
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Competition Orange
ill take it

peter111932

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ford Mustang GT
Would you be willing to go any lower, since it is a used shifter and only cost 200 to purchase new

Sponsored

peter111932

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ford Mustang GT
Sorry I'm actually not interested. i researched it, don't like that the shift knob will sit a whole inch and a half lower.

OP
OP
Carlosa_garcia

Carlosa_garcia

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Yeah its pretty low but very comfortable position really. My MGW sits about the exact some height.

jhann76

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ford Mustang GT
I just got a Boomba Racing short shifter and it is a huge improvement over the stock unit. I would definitely recommend it to anyone who wants a short shifter that is easy to install, yet still make a huge difference in shift performance. The shift knob is awesome as well. Just wanted to throw that out there for anyone who may be on the fence for one of these.

And this is a pretty good deal too. I would have bought this if I hadn't already ordered the shifter when I saw this posted. The shifter and knob would cost almost $300 new.

shelbywannabe

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Robert
Vehicle(s)
2016 Black Mustang GT PP
I just got a Boomba Racing short shifter and it is a huge improvement over the stock unit. I would definitely recommend it to anyone who wants a short shifter that is easy to install, yet still make a huge difference in shift performance. The shift knob is awesome as well. Just wanted to throw that out there for anyone who may be on the fence for one of these.

And this is a pretty good deal too. I would have bought this if I hadn't already ordered the shifter when I saw this posted. The shifter and knob would cost almost $300 new.
I second that. I just put the same set up in my car and I love it !
Sponsored