• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Viking Warriors

evo8904

I'm a member???
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Luther
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ram 4x4
I selling my Viking Warriors because I just switched to FRP struts and shocks. These were only used for 1000 miles. I will ship through UPS and provide tracking and insurance.

$175 shipped

SOLD

[/URL][/IMG]
Sponsored

Last edited:

Ozzmosis86

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Conv. w/ PP Deep Impact Blue
[MENTION=11845]evo8904[/MENTION] is a stand-up guy and great seller. I bought a part from him and the shipping was messed up due to no fault of his own, PayPal and UPS dropped the ball. He went above and beyond to make it right and excellent communicator!

Do not hesitate to do business with this gentleman! I would buy them if I were in the market.

Andy

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk

ero 5.0

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Eric
Vehicle(s)
2015 mustang gt 5.0
Are these the newer ones after viking fixed the noise issue with them? Im very interested.

OP
OP
evo8904

evo8904

I'm a member???
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Luther
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ram 4x4
Are these the newer ones after viking fixed the noise issue with them? Im very interested.
These are not the newer ones but I didn't have any issues with noise.

Sponsored

ero 5.0

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Eric
Vehicle(s)
2015 mustang gt 5.0
i'll take em, if you take paypal.

Dat Boi Kumar

Threads
Reaction score