JPM Coachworks

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.jpmcoachworks.com
Vehicle(s)
Various
Hey All!

I wanted to take a moment and introduce myself. My name is Joe and I run JPM Coachworks. We specialize in interior accessories made in leather and Alcantara are also a Recaro dealer. After working with Diode Dynamics at this past year's SEMA show, we decided to launch our 2015+ Mustang line of products. We're kind of new to the domestic scene but have been making interior accessories for the past 10 years for various other platforms

A little bit about us...we make everything in our workshop here in Smyrna, Georgia. All of our products are precision cut by our CNC fabric cutter ensuring OEM or better quality and everything is sewn with some of the best machines in the industry. We only use OEM grade, polyester thread on all of our items which means our colors don't fade. We also only use high grade leather and genuine Alcantara. No knock-offs or substitutes. We've built our reputation around quality products with great customer service. Hopefully we can earn your trust here on the 6G forum as your go-to vendor for interior accents. Here's a quick rundown of our latest lineup for the new Mustang:

Manual Shift Boot:

Auto Shift Boot:

E-brake Boot:

Console Lid:

All of these items can be found on our website here: http://store.jpmcoachworks.com/collections/2015-ford-mustang

We will be adding leather products as well in the coming weeks.

Additionally, if you use the coupon code "MUSTANG6" on check out, you'll get 10% off all Mustang parts until the end of the month.

Feel free to get in touch if you guys should have any questions. You can reach us at our shop M-F 10am-4pm EST: 770-293-2120 or by email: sales at jpmcoachworks.com
Sponsored

Evil Minion

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 GTI
Welcome! High quality stuff here, had a few pieces on my old BRZ.

Any plans to make more interior trim pieces? Dash, doors, etc.?

OP
OP
JPM Coachworks

JPM Coachworks

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.jpmcoachworks.com
Vehicle(s)
Various
Welcome! High quality stuff here, had a few pieces on my old BRZ.

Any plans to make more interior trim pieces? Dash, doors, etc.?

Hey!

Thanks for the compliments. We're having a local come by this Friday so we'll check out what other items can be done easily. We probably won't offer as many custom items as we do for the BRZ as we're trying to pair down what services we offer. We get spread a little thin the more platforms we take on so sticking to the basics (shift boots, etc) makes things easier. We'll be sure to post up if we do branch out to other parts.

-Joe

mustangtaxman

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
T
Vehicle(s)
2017 86
I'm interested in these products
Would match my gt350 steering wheel.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

evo8904

I'm a member???
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Luther
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ram 4x4
JPM products are amazing! I had all of their stuff in my STI and sold tons of it on Nasioc.

Sponsored

wrxin8or

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT PP
JPM just did a ton of pieces on a local's S550 and it turned out fantastic. My guess is they will have some new things to post up here shortly and people will freak out.

Schu

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
S550GTPP
That stuff looks great... will be ordering.

Are you going to be adding support for the diy crowd?

Sponsored
OP
OP
JPM Coachworks

JPM Coachworks

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.jpmcoachworks.com
Vehicle(s)
Various
That stuff looks great... will be ordering.

Are you going to be adding support for the diy crowd?
I've tried to make a pretty comprehensive how-to on the product pages. We're always here to help though. I'd like to make install videos of everything over the next month or so as well.

Todd15Fastback

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Todd
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP Fastback
JPM just did a ton of pieces on a local's S550 and it turned out fantastic. My guess is they will have some new things to post up here shortly and people will freak out.
Yep. George's car turned out amazing.

Schu

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
S550GTPP
I've tried to make a pretty comprehensive how-to on the product pages. We're always here to help though. I'd like to make install videos of everything over the next month or so as well.
Perhaps a link to those threads for us in this thread... so we can see what we are getting ourselves into before we order...:thumbsup: