3/8" Drive Ratchet

Difficulty Level:
1 out of 12 Beers

Parts List:
(1) Driver's Side Rail
(1) Passenger Side Rail
(8) 15mm Bolts

Preparation:
Installation can be performed while vehicle is on the ground.

Video:
[ame]

Installation:

Remove and Discard the (2) 15mm bolts that lay just inbound of the factory pinch weld towards the front of the vehicle

Remove and Discard the (2) 15mm bolts that are toward the rear

Remove the Bubble Wrap and Plastic Wrap from the Rails

Note: Jacking Rails will only fit one-way. Orient them so that the wedge is towards the center of the vehicle.

Lift the Jacking Rails into place and using the supplied 15mm bolts, torque them down with firm pressure

Repeat the process for the other side

Installation Complete!
Sponsored

Last edited:
OP
OP
Project Whitemare

Project Whitemare

GTFO Squad
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
First Name
Nick
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT/PP
Can Crusher Impressions:

I gotta hand it to the guys at Steeda! Great product to bring to us S550 owners! Incredibly affordable way to save time and energy for our install days!

I joke about how fun it is to use these to crush cans, but these are incredibly practical and come in a bit lighter than the competition.

Those worried about adding the weight of these to the vehicle, I can assure you that the benefits will offset the increased weight. Shoot Dave@Steeda a PM, tell him I sent you, and he'll throw in a Steeda sticker good for 32hp which will help move the weight down the track for you!

My 8 year old son did most of this install on his own, and it only took about 20 minutes to do both sides.

Great pricing, quick shipping, and constant innovating from my homies at Steeda!

:cheers:

David@Steeda

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.steeda.com
First Name
David
Vehicle(s)
Bolt-on, slammed S197
I gotta hand it to the guys at Steeda! Great product to bring to us S550 owners! Incredibly affordable way to save time and energy for our install days!

I joke about how fun it is to use these to crush cans, but these are incredibly practical and come in a bit lighter than the competition.

Those worried about adding the weight of these to the vehicle, I can assure you that the benefits will offset the increased weight. Shoot Dave@Steeda a PM, tell him I sent you, and he'll throw in a Steeda sticker good for 32hp which will help move the weight down the track for you!

My 8 year old son did most of this install on his own, and it only took about 20 minutes to do both sides.

Great pricing, quick shipping, and constant innovating from my homies at Steeda!

:cheers:
:) This made my day! 'Can crushers' haha!

Glad you like them bud, thanks for posting your feedback! :thumbsup:

Evo_Rob

Mmm... Boost...
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rob
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
Looks good and glad I can do it without lifting! I have a set on order and will put them on before Xmas!

jefc73

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeff GTFO_0019
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350R
Nice product by Steeda. :cheers: Nice review Nick. Will have mine on sometime tomorrow after the Brown truck arrives.

Sponsored

OP
OP
Project Whitemare

Project Whitemare

GTFO Squad
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
First Name
Nick
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT/PP
Looks good and glad I can do it without lifting! I have a set on order and will put them on before Xmas!
Nice product by Steeda. :cheers: Nice review Nick. Will have mine on sometime tomorrow after the Brown truck arrives.
I tell you guys, no exaggeration, 20 minute install. Throw those bad boys on while waiting for the wife to finish her hair! :cheers:

OP
OP
Project Whitemare

Project Whitemare

GTFO Squad
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
First Name
Nick
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT/PP
Make sure you guys check out the video, not sure how to embed it...

LindsayEOD

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium
Nice review and funny video man. I can't believe you actually crushed a can. Is there any reason you picked Steeda's over the BMR?

Evo_Rob

Mmm... Boost...
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rob
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
Sturdier, easier to use jacking points

Sponsored
OP
OP
Project Whitemare

Project Whitemare

GTFO Squad
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
First Name
Nick
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT/PP
Nice review and funny video man. I can't believe you actually crushed a can. Is there any reason you picked Steeda's over the BMR?
These are apparently lighter than the BMR units, are black, and I prefer the ends on these, versus the box end of the BMR.

I have nothing to say negative about the BMR parts. I've ran them in the past very successfully, but my heart and build is with Steeda going forward.

What do these even do? Just a larger jack point?
It's in the thread title. They crush cans!

Ah, so meh.
It's like... I can't even hear you over this Corsa rumble.

Impulsed7

HPDE Champion
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brad
Vehicle(s)
EB PP track rat...
That being said, I'll probably end up running them down the road... Its just not a must have.

ORANG50

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
665rwhp 531rwtq
I put some on a couple weeks ago, too. Super easy and fast like OP said. Thought about taking them off when I was done working on the car, but I like that they hang lower than just about anything else on the car so I may leave them on for protection against speed bumps.
Sponsored