Solo Performance 5.0L Mustang GT Mach-Thunder Catback Exhaust Kit

Status
Not open for further replies.

goingsolo2

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Solo Performance 5.0L Mustang GT MACH-THUNDER Catback Exhaust Kit (louder than our MACH-XV and quieter than the STREET RACE)

Application: 5.0L Mustang GT, Coupe and Convertible

Model Year: 2015-Present

All of us at Solo Performance are excited to bring our 2015 Mustang GT MACH-THUNDER Cat-Back exhaust kit to the Mustang community. This is a full 3” stainless steel, mandrel bent exhaust kit that fits both the convertible and coupe. This Cat-Back kit is louder than our MACH-XV kit and quieter than our Street Race kit. It offers a deep, mean, 60’s muscle car sound without the drone usually associated with free flow Mustang exhaust. This is a “Sound on Demand” exhaust system that produces the sound you want when accelerating or revving, but becomes much quieter at cruise speeds. Solo has replaced that annoying cruise speed cabin drone with a comfortable, non-invasive exhaust note through advanced technology and a painstaking R&D process. Solo’s 2015 5.0L Mustang GT MACH-THUNDER exhaust kit comes with an 11" long mid X-Muffler and Solo’s rear tunable J-Pipes. These J-pipes are capped off on the end and as the sound waves enter the J-pipe, they bottom out on the end cap and bounce back. Upon the sound wave re-entering the exhaust flow, it collides with the specific Mustang GT drone frequency and cancels it out. The Solo Tailpipe section has been built with ease of installation in mind. The pivotal, telescoping tailpipe assembly gives you an easy way to center the 4.5” tip the first try. You can choose from the standard T304 polished stainless steel tips or upgrade to the black tips ($30 extra). Experience 60's muscle car sound on the outside and a non-invasive exhaust note on the inside with Solo Performance MACH-THUNDER 3” mandrel bent, stainless steel Mustang cat-back exhaust kit…tomorrow’s technology on today’s Mustang GT.

Special Kit Features:

• Front Solo X-Design Muffler- 11" long
  • Rear J-Pipes to eliminate that annoying cabin drone
  • Rear pivotal, telescoping tailpipe assembly for ease of installation
  • Fits Coupe and Convertible (we were able to thread the 3” pipe through the bracing on the convertible for free uninterrupted flow)

The Mustang GT is loaded with special features. Complete the look and sound with a Solo Performance’s MACH-THUNDER exhaust kit.

Kit Details:

• Stainless steel dual cat-back exhaust kit
  • 3” Mandrel bent, stainless steel exhaust pipes
  • Completely BOLT-ON using only regular tools
  • All hardware included
  • Heavy duty reinforced hangers
  • 4 ½” T304 polished stainless steel exhaust tips with inner bevel ( Your Choice T304 Polished Stainless or Black Stainless)
  • Solo tunable J-Pipes to eliminate drone
  • Mid X-Design muffler 11" long specifically designed for the Mustang GT
  • This kit is free flow and uses and X-Design muffler and J-Pipes

Kit Pricing:

2015-present Mustang GT MACH-THUNDER cat-back exhaust kit- $922.43 (standard T304 polished tips )

2015-present Mustang GT MACH-THUNDER cat-back exhaust kit- $953.93 (Black Tips)

To order, please contact:

Steve Mariano
Solo Performance Sales and Customer Service
516-655-9002 (7 days a week, until midnight EST)
[email protected]
http://www.solo-performance.com

[ame]

Sponsored

Last edited:

Gdyup50

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ron
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium
After MUCH deliberation, after getting rid of the resonator and adding an x-pipe, after emailing back and forth 100 times, after talking on the phone with Steve 2 or 3 times, I FINALLY decided to buy the Solo-Performance Mach Thunder Cat-Back system using the group buy and extra 5% off. Trying to avoid buying a whole system cost me an extra $250, but I guess it's a learning experience. The Mach Thunder sounds unbelievable, and I can't wait to get it and get it installed....Thanks so much to Steve@Solo-Performance for putting up with me through the process....

OP
OP
goingsolo2

goingsolo2

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
After MUCH deliberation, after getting rid of the resonator and adding an x-pipe, after emailing back and forth 100 times, after talking on the phone with Steve 2 or 3 times, I FINALLY decided to buy the Solo-Performance Mach Thunder Cat-Back system using the group buy and extra 5% off. Trying to avoid buying a whole system cost me an extra $250, but I guess it's a learning experience. The Mach Thunder sounds unbelievable, and I can't wait to get it and get it installed....Thanks so much to Steve@Solo-Performance for putting up with me through the process....
It was a pleasure buddy! You're a real nice guy so it was cool talking with you. Thanks for the support and let us know how you like it:)

Steve
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.