• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Full Tilt Boogie Shifter Bracket

Iceman2733

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT
Just bought this awhile back it worked perfect and looks perfect. Wife gave me the Ok to buy a MGW shifter, only reason I am selling. This thing is awesome for the money def how ford should have done it. Asking $58 shipped that saves $11. I have all the paperwork, screws, business card, and sticker.

Plz pm for info

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Sponsored

Sick03L

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 DIB Mustang Premium Automagic
Do you have to drop the front of the driveshaft to install? How was the shifter noise increase??

OP
OP
Iceman2733

Iceman2733

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT
Do you have to drop the front of the driveshaft to install? How was the shifter noise increase??

Sorry for the delay no this can be installed with just dropping the tranny mount. No increase in NVH that I noticed.

OP
OP
Iceman2733

Iceman2733

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT
Bump and price drop to $50 shipped

CompOrangeGT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
Is this similar to the transmission mount insert? I installed one of those and cant stand the amount of NVH that is transferred into the body of the car. If so, I want it!

Sponsored

OP
OP
Iceman2733

Iceman2733

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT
Is this similar to the transmission mount insert? I installed one of those and cant stand the amount of NVH that is transferred into the body of the car. If so, I want it!

PM sent