Sponsored

Shelby GT350 delivery to Shelby's grandson

1LEThumper

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350
My dad and I got to stop by and see it that morning before Aaron got there. Corey was nice enough to show us around the car and open it up for us. Can't wait to get ours!

RMA

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ruby GT 5.0 Premium Fastback
Maybe he paid D plan too ;) Both Shelby's look great sitting side by side.

Sponsored

tasman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
boss mustang
This is the same dealer I purchased my Raptor from, very friendly guys. When I called them to ask about their allocations they were very professional about it and also had mentioned about Shelby's grandson ordering from them. Currently in the wait list to place an order.
Corey (their salesman) is fantastic to work with. Highly recommend him to anyone. Management not so much. Did not stand by their written word to me once allocations came out. Good luck getting your Shelby from them. I was 2nd on their list for a long time and ended up purchasing my car somewhere else. YMMV

bpracer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 FR-S, 2005 F250
Corey (their salesman) is fantastic to work with. Highly recommend him to anyone. Management not so much. Did not stand by their written word to me once allocations came out. Good luck getting your Shelby from them. I was 2nd on their list for a long time and ended up purchasing my car somewhere else. YMMV
Corey has been a good guy. I instruct for their track days that dealer group (via Corey) organizes. I was a little late recognizing what these cars were going to be and their demand. I had to read between the lines that others were directing that dealer groups allocations. Seemed like I might have had to wait until 2017 if I didn't go somewhere else.

I wish I had been able to come by though. I recognized a few people in the pictures. I still have not seen one of these cars in person.

R 350 gt Donson

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Don
Vehicle(s)
2017 F250, F10 BMW M-Sport 2019 GT2
I stopped by this dealership about 5 days ago and looked at it. When they told me that Shelbys Grandson (or what every he is) bought it, I called BS....hummmm, guess I was wrong. Oh well..its nice to know he is going to use the car....

Sponsored

drainey

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Gt 350, magnetic with white strip
It say in Fort Worth". The event was in Plano I was at the event to check out the car etc.
Aaron Shelby is a great suppoter of all thing Shelby. Most events his young sons are in tow. He host a great car show every year. A must see evey year for GT 40 , Daytona coupes, Cobras, GT 350 and GT 500

drainey

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Gt 350, magnetic with white strip
I can confirm that he, myself, and our other brother most definitely paid for our GT350s .
How is the car?

Have you taken out form some runs?