Sponsored

Start 5/23 Del 11/9 !!

bullittman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16 gt350 chassis 0387
Car came in today about 2PM, Get to pick up tuesday and get some miles on it. Just a couple of shots, will take some more in the next few days and put up some comments on the car. This thing is a BADASS, pics do not do these cars justice.
350 037.jpg
350 038.jpg
Sponsored

5.0 435

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
.07 Shelby SGT #0016 ...18 GT PP1 manual
Can't wait to hear your impressions and more shots. Is that a tech option car ? So your vin is 649 and the chassis is 387

OP
OP
bullittman

bullittman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16 gt350 chassis 0387
Can't wait to hear your impressions and more shots. Is that a tech option car ? So your vin is 649 and the chassis is 387
THANKS, yes it is a tech car. It's funny , stopped down to the dealer at my lunch break and the hauler pulls in after about 5 minutes!. Babysat the offloading from the truck, it's a CLOSE clearance coming off, less than an inch. All's well, going to be a kool day tommorow, rain or shine gonna Drive !:cheers:
Yes the numbers don't match.

5.0 435

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
.07 Shelby SGT #0016 ...18 GT PP1 manual
That's timing and you have shots of it being delivered .

Sponsored

Havoc27

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT 350 / Track Pack ordered/VIN 0621
Car came in today about 2PM, Get to pick up tuesday and get some miles on it. Just a couple of shots, will take some more in the next few days and put up some comments on the car. This thing is a BADASS, pics do not do these cars justice.

Well mine came in today too...but to the wrong dealer !!!!!
She was supposed to be delivered to my dealer in Ca, but it went to the original dealer in MD.... I had had my salesman took some photo.
Look at the picture of the rear bumper, I don't know what happens? shody work or someone hit my car? He's gonna to talk to his body shop and get it fix.
I am flying out to MD this weekend to drive her back...anyone in the Columbia MD area want a ride?
IMG_1689.JPG
IMG_1690.JPG
IMG_1687.JPG
IMG_1692.JPG

mattlqx

Driver
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
'22 Mach 1, '16 F-150, '14 Fiesta ST, '14 Audi A7
Ouch. I'd hate to have a car less than a week old with almost 3000 miles on it, but that'd be a helluva road trip.

C7 B8

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 GT350R, '11 Mustang GT
She was supposed to be delivered to my dealer in Ca, but it went to the original dealer in MD.... I had had my salesman took some photo.
Look at the picture of the rear bumper, I don't know what happens? shody work or someone hit my car? He's gonna to talk to his body shop and get it fix.
I am flying out to MD this weekend to drive her back...anyone in the Columbia MD area want a ride?
Man, that Black no stripes is sharp! More pics please when you pick it up. Bummer about the shipping error and bumper.

DrumReaper

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1971 429CJ Mach 1, 2012 Boss 302
First song played has to be "Back in Black".

Sweet ride brother. Safe travels and Godspeed.

Sponsored

l8tebrker

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jim
Vehicle(s)
2011 GT modded for track - Blue GT350 TP on order
Havoc27.

Good luck on the drive back to CA. Would like to hook up once you get it home. Where are you based in Norcal? I'm in Redwood City. On you're way home you should head south on the Blue Ridge Parkway and then do the "Tail of the Dragon" through Tennessee. That will be a great way to break in the car.

mrdci

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fiesta ST, Raptor SCrew, '17 GT350R HR083, E39 Dinan M5
I'm in the DC Area and have Wednesday off. I can pick it up and drive it halfway then fly back to DC :cheers:. I'd love to see the car an go for a ride. Congrats.

enzo101

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Garrett
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350 R
Absolutely beautiful spec!!!!!!! :cheers: