Sponsored

How does this sound?[VIDEO] Cammed Tune from Lund Racing NOW AVAILABLE!!!

LethalPerformance

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Shelby GT500 CFTP, 2021 Whipple'd F150
NOW AVAILABLE FOR BOTH AUTO AND MANUAL 2015-2016 GT's!!

[ame]

We're proud to announce that the Lund Racing cammed idle tune is now available for the 2015 Mustang.
The only requirements for the cammed tune is to have an offroad pipe (no cats) and that it will only be available on the Lund Racing nGauge.

For anyone interested in ordering a Lund Racing cammed tune you can order the tune by itself below or with their Ngauge as a combo.

If you have any other questions or need assistance placing an order please feel free to give us a call.

Sponsored

Last edited:

plc268

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Patrick
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Premium Race Red
Damn, that sounds nice. Too bad I'll never go with offroad headers.

Poisond281

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nothing exciting
Sounds awesome! Is this another derivative of the "ghost cam" tunes? I remember reading about those awhile back, and a couple of drive-ability impacts. Still hold true?

OP
OP
LethalPerformance

LethalPerformance

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sounds awesome! Is this another derivative of the "ghost cam" tunes? I remember reading about those awhile back, and a couple of drive-ability impacts. Still hold true?
Ghost cam, Cammed tune, Lope Idle tune.. They're all the same.

It's a novelty file not meant for racing or daily driving however there's plenty of people who do run them on daily drivers with no issues. The only thing is that since it's a novelty file Lund Racing will not chase driveability issues with it. So if it idles a little high or low or you don't like the cammed sound and want it to sound different there's nothing that they will do to chase or troubleshoot stuff like that.

When you order a cammed tune through us you not only get the cammed tune but also a performance tune without the cammed option so you can run either anytime you like.

Let me know if you have any other questions.

Thanks,
Jared

sonic

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Prius
any ideas when this will be available for X4 users?

Sponsored

OP
OP
LethalPerformance

LethalPerformance

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
any ideas when this will be available for X4 users?
This is exclusive to the Lund Racing nGauge and will not be offered on the X4 or any other device for that matter.

Thanks, Jared

Poisond281

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nothing exciting

It's a novelty file not meant for racing or daily driving however there's plenty of people who do run them on daily drivers with no issues. The only thing is that since it's a novelty file Lund Racing will not chase driveability issues with it. So if it idles a little high or low or you don't like the cammed sound and want it to sound different there's nothing that they will do to chase or troubleshoot stuff like that.

When you order a cammed tune through us you not only get the cammed tune but also a performance tune without the cammed option so you can run either anytime you like.

Thanks,
Jared
Thanks for the clarification!

UPRSteve

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.uprproducts.com
Vehicle(s)
15 GT
[ame]

Here is mine with the Cats and a Magnaflow catback. I DO NOT RECOMMEND THIS on stock cats!!! I did this to show how it sounds.

sonic

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Prius
This is exclusive to the Lund Racing nGauge and will not be offered on the X4 or any other device for that matter.

Thanks, Jared

that's disappointing considering i purchased the X4 long before the Nguage was even an option.. But thanks for the update

John S.

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium Performance Pack
Sounds fantastic! Kinda stinks it's only a novelty tune.

Sponsored

IvanCRF

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
5.On'ry
The transition in sound from the 35th to 36th second of the first video highlights the novelty.

RubyRedBoost

Traded EB old name New GT
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Josh
Vehicle(s)
2015 Guard GT with PP
Seems kinda shitty for all of us X4 owners.

Infamous

President of Honda
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT w/ PP

Thanks,
Jared
Hey Jared, since you stated that the cammed and performance will be two separate tunes how will us JLT cold air intake users be able to run the cammed tune? Will the tune include the JLT and long tubes? Or will we need to swap out to our factory intake?

Mikeg4572

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2015 Magnetic GTPP
OP
OP
LethalPerformance

LethalPerformance

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
This way they get us to buy the nguage too. Lame!

Actually it's their way of protecting their tune (property). Why would they want to send files out on devices just so other tuners can steal the file when they can put it on their device which is secure.

I understand people may be frustrated with this but it's their way of protecting what's theirs. Can't blame them for wanting to do so.

Jared
Sponsored