Bama tune compatible with Steeda CAI?

BeauxXL1200

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ralph
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT/PP Ruby Red
Does anyone know if Bama ever released a tune for the 5.0 that's compatible with the Steeda CAI without the restrictor?

I was running Bama's tune with the Steeda CAI with the restrictor in, which was/is a good tune, but I wanted to run the CAI without the restrictor. I got tired of waiting for Bama to update their tune so I went with a Lund tune that's compatible with the restrictor-less Steeda CAI.

Don't get me wrong, I like the Lund tune, but since I get free tunes for life from Bama, if they now have an updated tune, I might try it out.

Any information/thoughts would be appreciated.

Thanks.
Sponsored

OP
OP
BeauxXL1200

BeauxXL1200

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ralph
Vehicle(s)

AMAlexLazarus

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.americanmuscle.com
First Name
Alex
Vehicle(s)
'14 F150 EcoBoost/'08 Bullitt
Hey Beau -

Sorry about the delay on this but we're still waiting for Bama to get their hands on one and get their baselines set up.

Once I hear from their side I'll be sure to let everyone.

Alex

OP
OP
BeauxXL1200

BeauxXL1200

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ralph
Vehicle(s)
Hey Beau -

Sorry about the delay on this but we're still waiting for Bama to get their hands on one and get their baselines set up.

Once I hear from their side I'll be sure to let everyone.

Alex
Thanks, Alex.

Sponsored

AMAlexLazarus

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.americanmuscle.com
First Name
Alex
Vehicle(s)
[MENTION=11165]SidewaysMike[/MENTION] I'll reach out to the guys at Bama to see if there's an update but for what it's worth I'm sure all of the other tuning groups out there should have something for this by now. I'll report back.

Alex

AMAlexLazarus

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.americanmuscle.com
First Name
Alex
Vehicle(s)
[MENTION=11165]SidewaysMike[/MENTION] - Bama's Lead Calibrator just confirmed for me that they do offer tunes for Steedas CAI w/o the restrictor.

Don't hesitate to let them know if you have any questions on the tuning side.

Alex

LHousePhoto

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.lhousephotography.com
First Name
Lane
Vehicle(s)
2015 Black GT Premium - Performance Package
Vehicle Showcase
I received my tune, haven't loaded it yet since FedEx isn't very reliable. I should receive my intake today and install it this weekend. It's too cold and dark to do it after work during the week lol.

SidewaysMike

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT PP
@SidewaysMike - Bama's Lead Calibrator just confirmed for me that they do offer tunes for Steedas CAI w/o the restrictor.

Alex
Thanks Alex! Super fast response and good news as always :thumbsup:

Sponsored

Cascadia_302

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 RubyRed GT M6 Premium
I received my tune, haven't loaded it yet since FedEx isn't very reliable. I should receive my intake today and install it this weekend. It's too cold and dark to do it after work during the week lol.
Christmas along with the horrendous weather recently delayed a lot of shipping around the country, my Steeda shifter took a few extra days to make the already long trek out west.

AMAlexLazarus

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.americanmuscle.com
First Name
Alex
Vehicle(s)
I'm hearing you on the cold and dark, It's a little unpleasant on the East Coast at the moment!

I'm crossing my fingers to snow to be honest!

Thanks Alex! Super fast response and good news as always :thumbsup:
Anytime Mike - Sorry I didn't update the thread accordingly but let me know if anything else as always.

Christmas along with the horrendous weather recently delayed a lot of shipping around the country, my Steeda shifter took a few extra days to make the already long trek out west.
So we've been seeing out here! It's looking pretty crazy out there. Hope everyone's cars are safe.
A
Alex

yismoh

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Carlos
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT PP Comp. Orange
[MENTION=11165]SidewaysMike[/MENTION] - Bama's Lead Calibrator just confirmed for me that they do offer tunes for Steedas CAI w/o the restrictor.

Alex[/QUO

Hi, yesterday I made an order for bama sct x4 and the 93 tune for steeda restrictorless Cold Air Intake but I cancelled the order because they said the tune is available for steeda with restrictor.

LHousePhoto

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.lhousephotography.com
First Name
Lane
Vehicle(s)
2015 Black GT Premium - Performance Package
Vehicle Showcase
I'm hearing you on the cold and dark, It's a little unpleasant on the East Coast at the moment!

So we've been seeing out here! It's looking pretty crazy out there. Hope everyone's cars are safe.
A
Alex
Received my Steeda intake yesterday, I'll be installing it Friday.

We actually have a bit of sun today, but my Mustang with Blizzaks has been a trooper. I haven't had any issues with the low temps we've been having and a harsh winter. First one in a few years but the heated seats make it bearable.

It's weird driving down the freeway through snow and seeing all-wheel drive cars slide off, but some people don't invest $800 in tires on their $8000+ purchase.

yismoh

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Carlos
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT PP Comp. Orange
Received my Steeda intake yesterday, I'll be installing it Friday.

We actually have a bit of sun today, but my Mustang with Blizzaks has been a trooper. I haven't had any issues with the low temps we've been having and a harsh winter. First one in a few years but the heated seats make it bearable.

It's weird driving down the freeway through snow and seeing all-wheel drive cars slide off, but some people don't invest $800 in tires on their $8000+ purchase.
I bought today the bama tune for steeda cai w/o restrictor , they have it finally
Sponsored