• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

*** SOLD *** 670HP 2015 Mustang GT Premium PP *** SOLD***

dwaleke

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep
*** SOLD *** *** SOLD *** *** SOLD ***

Your Price: $38,700 *** SOLD ***

Car has ~8,100 miles.
3-DSC_1970-a.jpg
Sponsored

Last edited:
OP
OP

dwaleke

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep
Thank you.

6561 miles right now.

OneTrickPony

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 GT Auto 3.55LSD
Need an open hood photo

Why do these steal deals appear after I already made a purchase.. :doh:

OP
OP

dwaleke

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep
I forgot to take one with the good camera.

Here's one from when I first put the blower on it.

Last edited:

Sponsored

Todd15Fastback

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Todd
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP Fastback
Nice car and free bump. Sorry to see you selling such a sweet ride.

Not sure if you post at SVTP but they have a large audience for selling cars. I listed my 03 Cobra there and had a buyer in 3 days. Something to think about.

Good luck with the sale.

Stage_3

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Roush Stage 3
Awesome, awesome car!! If I were looking to buy today,...you would have a PM. Done exactly the way I would want it done. All I would add are the Roush appearance parts.
Did you have the dealership install the Roush supercharger? (I am assuming yes.) Car looks great! GLWS :thumbsup:

OP
OP

dwaleke

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep
Thank you guys.

I installed the supercharger myself. I wanted to learn this platform when I bought everything. Very straight forward and Roush makes it simple for you to put this thing on. Popping off the push-pins from the fender guards is the hardest part of the entire install.

Blk2015GT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT
Nice car, good price.

May want to check into that warranty claim. FRRP/Roush ONLY warranty the car (engine up to $7,500, trans and axles) in place the Ford one for 3/36k if installed by a certified Ford tech or ASE certified tech, not home install.

Sponsored
OP
OP

dwaleke

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep
Thank you.

I'm not claiming a warranty. Only that Roush offers one on this combination which speaks to how safe this setup really is. If it was risky or unreliable Ford and Roush would not warranty it.

Farmundeh

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Magnetic 2015 GT Premium
Great looking car, GLWS.

Kbreese

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Mustang GT Premium, Black/Saddle.
Very nice S550, but a bit misleading with the amount "invested" unless of course you paid MSRP. No one pays MSRP.

OP
OP

dwaleke

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep
Very nice S550, but a bit misleading with the amount "invested" unless of course you paid MSRP. No one pays MSRP.
Thank you.

And I understand your point.

Shipping, tax, installation, and labor are not included in those numbers either. Perhaps I am being a bit too generous with my numbers and should increase them. But I'll concede that they all probably average out to be about the same.

BLKONBLK2015

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP
Never raced? What is the matter with you?! :D

Kidding of course. Best of luck with the sale. Awesome looking car that will make someone happy.
Sponsored