Sponsored

Single Pipe Exhaust?

mach1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ecoboost Mustang
Anyone making a single turboback/catback exhaust for the EB?
Sponsored

dragonacc

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ecoboost PP

Ultimate Racing is the only off the shelf option I believe. I'm having one built for my car as part of my build.

Ron@cp-e

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
whoosh
Vehicle(s)
2015 EBM
we built a custom single for Brad G.'s 11 second EB that's 3" throughout until the rear subframe hanger where it has a turn down rather than exiting the valance
I'm ceramic coating a duplicate of this exhaust for my EB after Mustang Week - I'll post pics when finished

Last edited:
OP
OP

mach1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ecoboost Mustang
we built a custom single for Brad G.'s 11 second EB that's 3" all the back until the rear subframe where it has a turn down rather than exiting the valance
I'm ceramic coating a duplicate of this exhaust for my EB after Mustang Week - I'll post pics when finished
I'm excited to see it! Did you put anything on the scales to check the weight savings?

Sponsored

MAPerformance

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.maperformance.com
First Name
Sales
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ecoboost Base w/ Performance Package
We will be offering a race version cat-back in the near future. Weight savings in mind! If you want to be one of the first to have it we can discuss a "pre-order" price.

GGG

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang Ecoboost Oxford White 6MT, E36 BMW M3
I am on the interest list for this option. Weight saving is the major concern compared to dual system, which seems really unnecessary to me.
Thanks Adam for throwing this option in your development mix.
We will be offering a race version cat-back in the near future. Weight savings in mind! If you want to be one of the first to have it we can discuss a "pre-order" price.

MAPerformance

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.maperformance.com
First Name
Sales
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ecoboost Base w/ Performance Package
I am on the interest list for this option. Weight saving is the major concern compared to dual system, which seems really unnecessary to me.
Thanks Adam for throwing this option in your development mix.
Thank you for the phone call, speak again tomorrow.

Bomicino

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tony
Vehicle(s)
15 ecoboost
Whoosh, does it have a mid muffler? Adam, do you have an idea on muffler location for your potential single?

PewterCam

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2001 Z28 Camaro and 2015 Ecoboost Mustang
I'm excited to see it! Did you put anything on the scales to check the weight savings?
My Ultimate Racing cat back exhaust weighs around 25 lbs on my crappy scale. The shipping weight was 27 lbs. That is standard walled stainless tubing with thick 2 bolt flanges connecting each section. I cant imagine how light a thin walled exhaust that is all welded would be.

One thing I do like is the UR exhaust with its 2 bolt flanges is great fun to mess with. I've played with a dump pipe off the DP and off the Mid pipe dumping at the axle just for giggles but I'm always messing with exhaust just for something fun to do with the welder.
Sponsored