• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.

JLT CAI (New)

Ultimateone

Yes is that's guy /\
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F32 435i Xdrive
Pics of the box? I have one on order but it is delayed till next week, yours might be the better option.

OP
OP
hipporo

hipporo

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Koji
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350 RubyRed
Nothing is wrong with JLT.
The reason why I’m selling this is a kind of long story… I originally installed MMR because many people were saying it is a great CAI. So I bought one. I liked MMR CAI on my 07 V6 Mustang. I usually drive my car without music or radio. MMR CAI was very loud and aggressive for me, though it makes cool sound… So I was looking the other option, and decided to go for JLT. After I placed the order, which was backordered, I found a K&N CAI was on sale, and I went ahead to order one. K&N came first (in one day) so I installed it. I really like the sound the K&N makes. It’s not too loud but makes cool sound. I tried to cancel the JLT order but I couldn’t. To cancel or return the order, I needed to pay 10% restocking fee and shipping… So, I decided selling the brand new JLT here.

whats your reasoning for changing? cause im looking at the JLT.

15RaceRedPony

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Race Red
oh I see. thanks for the info. I just wanted to make sure there was nothing wrong with JLT that I haven't seen. sorry to hear about your luck man. I would take you up on the offer but I was looking at the combo package with the tuner and all. good luck to ya though.

OP
OP
hipporo

hipporo

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Koji
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350 RubyRed
oh I see. thanks for the info. I just wanted to make sure there was nothing wrong with JLT that I haven't seen. sorry to hear about your luck man. I would take you up on the offer but I was looking at the combo package with the tuner and all. good luck to ya though.
Thanks.:)

Banjo

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bill
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ecoboost PP manual
I'm interested, I live in Jax but would rather pay $20 than drive... Let me know where to paypal the money to if you still have it.

Bill

Fast64ranchero

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Walt
Vehicle(s)
63 Ranchero, 1972 Pinto, 2015 Mustang
I have the JLT and really like it.