Sponsored

Who is planning to order? Check in here

Backorder

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW Tiguan...:-(
Me? I've talked to two dealers this morning: 1 says they have allocations but don't know pricing and told me to ask again in JULY. The other, says they don't even know allocations and there is still a hold in the system for orders. They do MSRP...for customers of the dealership and "market value" for those not. Since I'm new to ford, they may Try to F me over. He too says he doesn't know pricing. I have two other dealers I can call, but want to gauge if those that placed orders had them go through or just a print out of their options and a signature of "this is what I want when you can hit submit".

Update: Dealer #3 claims nothing as well...any chance they would start things in one region and not the others? :shrug: maybe I just suck at this whole game and just get the runaround from u knowledgeable dealers...
Sponsored

Lexist2112

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru WRX STi
I too have called 2 dealerships. Left a message at one and the other spoke with a salesperson and he says they WILL be receiving 2 GT350's. They want me to come in and meet the GM and talk some #'s and he says there will be an ADM on the 2016's......yes a markup on the 2016:mad:, were not even talking the 2015's.

So I will meet with the GM and see what rape pricing they will give me:frusty:

MarcW

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Mustang GT
I'm sitting down with my GM and the salesman today. But I did find out I can test drive one July 15.

enzo101

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Garrett
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350 R
I'm sitting down with my GM and the salesman today. But I did find out I can test drive one July 15.
How in the world did you manage that?

Hack

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang, Camaro
Wow, that's terrific! I was assuming I would have to buy sight unseen. You must have a good buddy at the dealership!

Sponsored

R 350 gt Donson

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Don
Vehicle(s)
2017 F250, F10 BMW M-Sport 2019 GT2
:frusty:I just got off the phone with my Ford guy, he took my order over the phone !
2016 White "R" with black roof, blues strips, w/electronic pack he told me the base on the "R" is 63,500 and the electronic pack was 7,500...so I'm 71,000 plus tt&l

Im waiting on proof to be email that the order was done...I pray I do have to eat my words !!!!....lol

Please congradulate me AFTER i get the proof emailed to me...lol I will share with all

South40

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1964 Lincoln, 2013 Ford Raptor
I ordered an R with electronics package today. Got a priority 10.
IMG_3021.jpg

South40

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1964 Lincoln, 2013 Ford Raptor
:frusty:I just got off the phone with my Ford guy, he took my order over the phone !
2016 White "R" with black roof, blues strips, w/electronic pack he told me the base on the "R" is 63,500 and the electronic pack was 7,500...so I'm 71,000 plus tt&l

Im waiting on proof to be email that the order was done...I pray I do have to eat my words !!!!....lol

Please congradulate me AFTER i get the proof emailed to me...lol I will share with all
You might check on that price for the electronics package. I saw $3000 when my dealer was entering in options.

Mustang33

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350
I ordered an R with electronics package today. Got a priority 10.
I still don't see any pricing from Ford on any of these orders I'll wait until I know what my official price will be

Trackaholic

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 350Z, 2016 GT350, 2018 Pacifica Hybrid

I still don't see any pricing from Ford on any of these orders I'll wait until I know what my official price will be
Do we no longer believe the leaked pricing on the sticky post? I suspect the prices in there will end up being correct.

-T

Sponsored

u8mylunch

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Corvette, 2003 Audi A6, 1984 Ford F150
My dealer said in 2 to 3 weeks they should be able to order.

Mustang33

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350
Do we no longer believe the leaked pricing on the sticky post? I suspect the prices in there will end up being correct.

-T
For me personally, I'm not sure that the R is worth $10k more than a track pack optioned base. And for that reason I'm not placing an order until I know from Ford that the pricing is correct. If the difference is less I may get the R. I have an allocation reserved in writing and a deposit so there're no rush. That's all not challenging the post, but I want to see a priced order or get a call from my dealer. Best of luck to all getting the car they want!

blitzburgh

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 BMW M2C

congratulate you, for paying 71k plus title license tags etc. for a Mustang?:crazy: