Sponsored

UK Mustang Deposit <-> Build Confirmation Tracking

Monty

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 EB
I must admit, This subject turns my brain to mush - upfitters/gate release/cotus/etis/karen?

I know my car has been built - how do I find out when it's scheduled for shipping?

Is Zeebrugge where they do the undercoating by the way?
Sponsored

croyde

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW E36 323
Same here.

I saw a screen shot that had my car Gate Released before it was built.

Holf

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2015 Euro-spec Ecoboost Convertible
How are you guys finding out this info?

Mine was from Karen Batt - I have to say, she's been responding very quickly to me. She's given me updates like the above & I've not bothered her in between (as I'm sure her info is limited too), and I'm very happy with her response and replies to me.

Ian whu

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT
Checked the system this morning, finally see my VIN number, was a shock, only checked it about 20 times over the course of couple months lol

got a build date of 26/10/15
Estimated delivery date 08/01/16

We shall see :))

Sponsored

Kristian87

Super Moderator
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT
Checked the system this morning, finally see my VIN number, was a shock, only checked it about 20 times over the course of couple months lol

Sweet :) what system did you check? I have been checking ETIS for an update but nothing yet. My window sticker has a blend date of Friday 02/10/2015. Your EDD has got me all excited. Might get mine in December if that's the case!

SteveS

...Bon Scott Land...
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT Magnetic

I take it you'd been advised your vin before?

jord79

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
What other info do you need to get these details if you have no VIN?

Sponsored

RandyStang

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Sean
Vehicle(s)
Muscle Car Lover
I keep seeing the names "Andy" and "Karen" in these threads, quoting "quick responses" - I was given their email addresses to find out info on my order but still no response and that was two weeks ago! Perhaps these were the very same people at the Goodwood Revival, I am still waiting for that call too! Not what i call a speedy response in my profession! :frusty:

I am wondering, were Andy and Karen something to do with the Ford promo during the football last year and are they only dealing with those orders, and for those who ordered from dealers can do one... :shrug:

However, I was told by me dealer today that my car is currently sat in Baltimore awaiting shipping to Europe, guess I will have to take their word on that one - dealer ETA 5th December (was 21st November for the last few weeks). :confused:

Paulo1984

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Range Rover Evoke
I keep seeing the names "Andy" and "Karen" in these threads, quoting "quick responses" - I was given their email addresses to find out info on my order but still no response and that was two weeks ago! Perhaps these were the very same people at the Goodwood Revival, I am still waiting for that call too! Not what i call a speedy response in my profession! :frusty:

I am wondering, were Andy and Karen something to do with the Ford promo during the football last year and are they only dealing with those orders, and for those who ordered from dealers can do one... :shrug:

However, I was told by me dealer today that my car is currently sat in Baltimore awaiting shipping to Europe, guess I will have to take their word on that one - dealer ETA 5th December (was 21st November for the last few weeks). :confused:
did you order through the football promotion or just go straight to busseys when the order book opened?

Actual

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang 5.0 V8 GT Auto Fastback Black
What other info do you need to get these details if you have no VIN?
Ask your dealer for a screenshot of your Mustang order from Vista which is a system used by dealers and not available to us. The Vista details will periodically update with dates and eventually a partial VIN will appear.

Once you know your partial VIN see thread http://www.mustang6g.com/forums/showthread.php?t=32153 to see when your Window Sticker appears and then your build status on ETIS which will update about 3 times as your Mustang goes through the build stages.

Also keep bugging your dealer for Vista screenshots which will show estimated delivery date as it slips later and later :)

No VIN no info...

RandyStang

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Sean
Vehicle(s)
Muscle Car Lover
did you order through the football promotion or just go straight to busseys when the order book opened?
I placed my order through Bussey's, though the guy there with who I am dealing with has been good to be fair to him...

Just seems to be a difference with who get more info than others from what I am seeing?
Sponsored