• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

For sale: Borla S-Type Catback (Polished Tips)

spicyypenguin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Premium
$875. I'm located in San Diego but I'm happy to meet you anywhere in SoCal. If the exhaust has to be shipped, I'm willing to split 50% of the shipping cost with you.

Fantastic sound, loud and deep - absolutely no drone. I've had the exhaust on my car for almost 2 months. Just to clarify, the 2.5" S-Type catback with polished chrome tips.

Reason for selling: My buddy got the Corsa Xtreme on his car, but his wife didn't approve because it was too loud. I really like the Corsa's black chrome tips, so I happily took the burden off of his hands and ultimately saved their marriage. :D

*** 08/05/15: Lowered to $800 firm. I'm willing to split 50% of whatever shipping comes out to be.
*** 08/12/15: On hold.
*** 08/17/15: Sold.

Sponsored

Last edited:
OP
OP
spicyypenguin

spicyypenguin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Premium
Lowered to $800 (firm) - I'd prefer to make a local sale, but I'm willing to split 50% of the shipping cost if the exhaust has to be shipped.

Last edited:

Khyber

it's a hard parked life
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Landon
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT PP CO

Sponsored

OP
OP
spicyypenguin

spicyypenguin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Premium
Finally uploaded some pictures.

The exhaust is still available if anybody is interested. I'm asking for $800 and am willing to split 50% of whatever the shipping cost comes out to be.

onosqv

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
QV
Vehicle(s)
'15 Mustang
Do you happen to know the build date? or exact date of purchase? Just trying to make sure this will fit the convertible since I think some of the earlier borla's had issues. THANKS! Definitely interested & relatively local.

OP
OP
spicyypenguin

spicyypenguin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Premium
Do you happen to know the build date? or exact date of purchase? Just trying to make sure this will fit the convertible since I think some of the earlier borla's had issues. THANKS! Definitely interested & relatively local.
I have no idea what the build date is but the exhaust was purchased on May 1st.

Where are you located? I can meet you anywhere in SoCal over the weekend if you're interested!
Sponsored