Sponsored

The Lighting Firm- Custom Headlight Group Buy!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chandler W.
Vehicle(s)
2014 Grand Cherokee
Hey guys! Chandler from The Lighting Firm here. We are proud to be new sponsors of Mustang6g.com, and we want to start it off with what we believe to be a great offer.

As some of you may know the 2015 Mustang headlights retail at around $1750 per light for just the OEM replacement headlight from the dealer. So for most of our customers, the only option is sending in their headlights or doing a core exchange which takes a bit more time since we only have so many sets of OEM lights in stock to exchange.

BUT, we just got in some of the european lights. (no clear corners though, still amber).

I have 4 pairs of perfect condition lights
and 16 pairs of cosmetically perfect lights, but each of them has either one broken tab, or one small repair to one of the bumper clips on the headlight. Neither of those hinder mounting since there are 4 total mounting points on the headlight that will secure it. This may not be desirable to some, but we will price it accordingly! You will have to swap your ballast and bulb over for the low beam! (only 4 screws, easy swap!)

Below are the group buy priced items you can add to your custom lights, and the cost of the housings we have.

Price to open and reseal- $100 (40% off- normally $175) (required)
RGB (Color Changing) LED Gills- $200 (30% off- normally $285)(required)
RGB (Color Changing) Demon Eyes- $90 (30% off- normally $125)
RGB (Color Changing) LED Halos- $115 (30% off- normally $165)
Sequential Turn Signals- $265 (30% off- normally $375)
All chrome bezels will be painted black for no charge (normally $75)
We can paint match the chrome bezels inside for $95 (normally $225)

Perfect Condition Housings- $500 per pair (only 4 pairs available)
A- Condition Housings- $200 per pair (16 pairs available)

We will be using Diode Dynamics RGBW LED boards for the color changing Gills or "Tri-bar", and Morimoto RGB halos. The European lights must have the RGB gills selected since the European models dont have LEDs and I am sure no one wants to lose their DRLs :).

We put a two year warranty on all of our custom headlights as well as a 30 day money back guarantee, where in the event of poor customer satisfaction we supply UPS return labels so no shipping cost is burdened to you.

For those of you that do not know, we built Galpin Auto Sports custom S550 headlights at SEMA 2014, Watson Racings S550 for SEMA 2014, Ken Block's Fiesta, and CoyoteV8 from the forum here :)

Please submit all questions to this thread.

Please submit your orders to [email protected]. First come first serve :). Build times are 6-8 weeks from purchase date but if everyone's orders come in close together, we will try to build them all in the next two-three weeks.
Sponsored

Last edited:

Nitro

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GTPP
Is it possible to get just sequential turn signals? I'm not a big fan of the colored lights, but I think your turn signals are awesome.

stoli

Fat Guy Racing
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
'15 Black GT/PP
Very tempting ! Can the gills and demon eyes be operated Independently? Cost for sequential turns?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
OP
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chandler W.
Vehicle(s)
2014 Grand Cherokee
Sequential Turns

Just edited to add the sequentials... dont know how I forgot those :)

OP
OP
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chandler W.
Vehicle(s)
2014 Grand Cherokee
RGB Control

Yes, the gills and demon eyes can be operated separately. The first wireless remote is included, but the second wireless remote would be an additional $40.

Sponsored

mjhousto

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium DIB, 50 Years AP
Is it possible to get just sequential turn signals? I'm not a big fan of the colored lights, but I think your turn signals are awesome.
+1

OP
OP
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chandler W.
Vehicle(s)
2014 Grand Cherokee
First pair of A- condition housings taken

4 perfect sets left
15 A- conditions sets left.

Sponsored

gunsnbutta

its just a 2 door fusion
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
TJ
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT
Vehicle Showcase
Is it possible to make the tribar DRL's sequential switchback turn signals? Like having them their original white color per normal operation, just have them sequence whenever you hit the blinker?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Alloy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
S550 EB

This. Although additional lighting features are great eye candy, I have no use for them. I am interested in only the turn signals within the headlights. What would be the cost involved for this?

Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.