2015 Mustang GT PP
Cool

JonnyMustang

Mustang Enthusiast
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Ford Flex EB
Nice contrast between the S197 and the S550. Made me miss my black '06 though. So glad they fixed the 4x4 look in the S550. Springs are almost more necessary than exhaust in the 05-09 Mustangs.

ncrisis

NCRISIS
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jim
Vehicle(s)
GT350 DIB Black Roof Track Pack
You go girl! Nice!!

Sponsored

tman9227

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Oxford White GT Performance Pack
The swirl of smoke at the end tho :shocked:

ncrisis

NCRISIS
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jim
Vehicle(s)
GT350 DIB Black Roof Track Pack
You go girl! Nice!!
Struggling to read any "new" news about this CAR I decided to look through some old posts after reading that someone pulled the thread about BLOWN ENGINES. I wanted to see if I had ever commented on that thread which I thought I did and the mystery continues as I can't see any of my old comments???? Ironically I came across my old post from exactly a year ago so kind of odd that I am quoting myself.

Reflecting on a year old post of mine has made me sit and really look back on how far the journey has been and how ironically fast a year goes by but man 36 days and counting can't come fast enough as COTUS states my car is in production and to be delivered in May with a 4/18 build date.

I really thought that I would have bought the GT/PP when the body style came out but knowing that I was to wait patiently for the 2016 model I sure am blessed to get my hands on this car - this will be one cool machine. I know so many are critical of ADMs and I too didn't like it but I'm trying to build something special so an extra $5k didn't really phase me and as others have stated the car only depreciates if you sell it.

Since buying from my brother our family owned 1966 mustang convertible in 2014 it's been a crazy obsession to have both my Mom's 1980's daily driver side by side with a new 50yr Ford Pony car. It's been cool to carry on memories from an old family car (we are the 2nd owners of the 66) and I'm excited to keep them in our family for my little ones to enjoy someday. I'm sure my kids will admire and cherish them as much as I. Can't wait to take a few photos and to continue to share with this extended 350 community.

Cheers

:cheers:
Sponsored