Sponsored

Cotus Stats for 12 Mustangs on my local dealer's lot 2/5/15.

davekro

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
Convertible, 3.7L, A/T, 051A, DIB
I went to the dealer I have my DIB convertible on order with Thursday 2/5 because he had gotten in two DI Blue coupes and I had not seen the color in person, so off I went. I snapped pics of the window stickers of the 12 Mustangs all in a row so I could mainly check their transit times from Flat Rock to SF Bay Area. I thought I might as well include all the other dates, just to see what all process times were showing on Cotus. Interesting to see times that were similar and the one or two outliers on the very long and short time sides.

Dave
Sponsored

Attachments

OP
OP

davekro

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
My first take aways from this visit:
1) Six V6's, Six EB's, One GT (50th anniv.)
...7 Convertibles, 6 Coupes
...4 Magnetic, 3 Black, 2 DIB, 1 Ox. White, 1 C. Org, 1 Gaurd, 1 Race Red (Gaurd must be very dark. I did not recall it. I must have thought it was black)

2) My first in person impression of my Deep Impact Blue color: In the late afternoon overcast light, it did have the purple tinge that others have commented on. Not a plus for me. I have loved the deep bright DI blue I have seen in professional photos. I luv the blue of the 2015 front end at the top of each forum page.

3) It was disappointing to see 12 Mustangs in a line all with their front plate brackets mounted! Does you dealer routinely mount front plates on their stock ordered Mustangs?

4) I was surprised to see 18" Foundry Black wheels on an EB Premium. It was a line item option for $155. (Damn, just realized this EB was my BLUE. I should have taken pics of these wheels with DIB)

5) I scrutinized the black V6 051A Convertible on the show room floor (forgot to get it's W sticker pic).
a) there is a one piece steel brace that goes from shock tower to firewall (1/8" - 3/16" thick?)
b) Trunk- curious to see how convert folks mount amps and what sub(s) they find to fit in odd shape in trunk sides 'cavities'.

Dave

Project Whitemare

GTFO Squad
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
First Name
Nick
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT/PP
Is this the black one you wanted the window sticker for?

Attachments

Project Whitemare

GTFO Squad
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
First Name
Nick
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT/PP
We don't mount plates on any of our Mustangs.

OP
OP

davekro

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
Is this the black one you wanted the window sticker for?
It is an 051A V6 convert at S'Vale Ford, so that must be it. Thanks
Sponsored