Eibach Sportline Springs Pics & Review

Demon Coyote

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
Vehicle Showcase
Hello fellow mustang enthusiasts,

I thought I would give a quick review and provide some pics of my car with the Sportline springs from Eibach that I installed about 2.5 weeks ago. The install itself was fairly simple if you have the right tools and someone to help you. Fortunately I had access to both and utilized both. It can be done by yourself but having the right tools is key. Anyways, what do I think of the Sportline kit so far? Personally, I would say I'm quite impressed in the quality, fit, finish, stance, and handling improvement.

You will notice that the car drops significantly lower and everyone that has been driving behind me has told me that it looks really low and the stance is great. The drop is low enough where you can scrape if you are not careful enough. They couldn't get my car to fit on the lift at the Ford dealership or so they claimed lol.

The ride quality is quite impressive for being dropped just on springs. It feels like the GT with the PP in terms of comfort if not slightly more aggressive when it comes to handling bumps and other defects on the road. I feel like it's a pretty decent difference in handling when taking corners on these springs than the stock springs on all the models of the S550 mustangs including the GT with the PP. The car feels more precise around corners and well planted as well.

The stance and looks I give a 2 thumps up and is perfect low for me personally. Wheels sit just the way I like them with some camber. I still have to do an alignment which will hopefully be done this coming Monday. Doesn't feel like it needs an alignment but better to be safe than sorry.

Overall was it worth it? Hell yea it was and I would recommend it to anyone who's interested in them. Just keep in mind the drop is lower than the other springs available at this time so if that concerns you then it might not be the best idea. Thanks for reading!
FullSizeRender.jpg
FullSizeRender(1).jpg
FullSizeRender(2).jpg
FullSizeRender(3).jpg
FullSizeRender(4).jpg
Sponsored

Last edited:

alimustafa23

alimustafa23
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mustafa
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT blood red PP
Great review! Love the stance of your car. It does look pretty low. Thanks for sharing!

OP
OP
Demon Coyote

Demon Coyote

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
Vehicle Showcase

dwalker

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350 white with blue stripes "H1807"
Looks great! What's your wheel & tire specs??

OP
OP
Demon Coyote

Demon Coyote

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
Vehicle Showcase
Looks great! What's your wheel & tire specs??
Thanks boss! Wheel specs are as follows:

Front: AMR 19x8.5 with Hankook Evo i*cept winter tires (245/45/19)
Rear: AMR 19x10 with Hankook Evo i*cept winter tires (255/40/19)

Sponsored

BONESTOCK

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1994 Lightning, 87 GT
So tough to see with the black on black on black on black and washed out photos. But that car looks tits!

OP
OP
Demon Coyote

Demon Coyote

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
Vehicle Showcase
Looks great.
Thank you sir!

So tough to see with the black on black on black on black and washed out photos. But that car looks tits!
Thanks sir! Haha unfortunately the clouds were everywhere day most of the day and I only got a chance to take pics today while I went to get a dyno. I will take some better pics where you guys can get a better look.

OP
OP
Demon Coyote

Demon Coyote

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
Vehicle Showcase

Sponsored

Supa LA

Drop a gear and disappear
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Guard Metallic Mustang GT PP
I'm also looking at buying those springs. Would you day the claimed drop of 1.3 and 1.5 inches is accurate? Where did you order? Pricing?

OP
OP
Demon Coyote

Demon Coyote

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
Vehicle Showcase
I'm also looking at buying those springs. Would you day the claimed drop of 1.3 and 1.5 inches is accurate? Where did you order? Pricing?
Yes I would say that's pretty accurate most places claimed over 1" but never specified the exact drop. CJ pony parts claimed 1.5 front and 1.3 rear. I ordered from American Muscle and they have it for 244.99. Most places are priced the same if not more.

Supa LA

Drop a gear and disappear
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Guard Metallic Mustang GT PP
Yes I would say that's pretty accurate most places claimed over 1" but never specified the exact drop. CJ pony parts claimed 1.5 front and 1.3 rear. I ordered from American Muscle and they have it for 244.99. Most places are priced the same if not more.
That's exactly what I found too. Thanks for the info!

Fox5.0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP magnetic
Was the install hard? Never done suspension work before... But for 300$ seems like a good deal !