AdrianMAK

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.makperformance.com
Vehicle(s)
2015 TY Mustang GT Premium
After receiving our 2015 GT, I knew we had to do something special with the car. After some deliberation with whether to go nitrous or supercharger, we decided to go with what we knew was tried and true. We also wanted to make the build something that everyone would be able to do. There are a lot of companies running prototype items, or one off items on their cars. While that all sounds cool, it doesnt do you guys any good. So we wanted to stick to off the shelf parts and run things as the customer would receive it in order to give you guys the best possible first hand experience. Back in 2005 with the release of the S197 body we teamed up with procharger to break barriers. This time around we knew the barriers had already been broken, but we still wanted to go with something that is proven and once again Procharger was there to answer that call. So we went with the H.O. Kit for the 2015 GT. This would be a guaranteed way to make reliable horsepower, while still keeping things docile for a daily driver as is the car.

Here are some pictures of our 2005 with one of the first Procharger's installed on it.

Update on the build.....
600RWHP on 8PSI

So as soon as we received our kit we could not control ourselves and had to unbox it and get our hands on the components. Soon after that we began tearing the car apart.

The tear down begins

Our First glimpse of the Head Unit on the car....

Looks so good we must sit back and survey.

Intercooler and Driver Side piping complete!!!, were moving right along here.....

A look at the Proflow by pass valve

Passenger side piping complete... Now its looking like a kit

Ready to start buttoning her up

Finally no more bubble overflow tank. Procharger fabricated coolant tanks always look great.

We must survey one more time before we finish her up.

Now on to the completed shots... Enjoy!
Let us know what you think!

Sponsored

Last edited:
OP
OP
AdrianMAK

AdrianMAK

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.makperformance.com
Vehicle(s)
My quick 30 mile review which is all I was able to drive it between late last night and this morning.

The fit and finish of the kit is great, truly no cutting or drilling required.

The tune provided by procharger is on point in terms of driveability and power. Car drives as desired and have not had a hiccup or idle issues at the moment. Tune is conservative but spot on ,and I like to see that from a manufacturer. That ensures that the unit will perform without sacrificing the safety of the engine. In my eyes that's a tribute to how well the units work. For the power hungry custom dyno tuning should unleash some more power from the stock headunit.

In terms of power, it is now available in abundance. The factory Pirelli tires function more as ice skates than tires under wide open throttle. We can call that a good problem to have. I will post more updates as I get some more miles under me with the system. As well as dyno and track times.

If any of you guys have any questions or concerns please feel free to contact us. We are more than happy to help out and help you make the right decision, that's what we are here for. We are Procharger Distributors and have been for many years if you guys need any pricing or information please feel free to ask.

draco24433

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Alex
Vehicle(s)
2015 Oxford White Mustang GT Premium
I have heard that the install can be done in about 5 hours. Is that true? BTW, thank you so much for the write up and initial review.

Todd15Fastback

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Todd
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP Fastback
Great write-up and review! Looks great under the hood!

When do you plan to dyno the car?

Chargedguard5.0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT
Looks great!!! Can't wait to get mine put on.

Last edited:

Sponsored

Chargedguard5.0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT
Does the overflow tank come with the kit? My kit is in my garage still in the box.

OP
OP
AdrianMAK

AdrianMAK

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.makperformance.com
Vehicle(s)
OP
OP
AdrianMAK

AdrianMAK

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.makperformance.com
Vehicle(s)

djt81185

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
WS6, TDi jetta
What supercharger does it come with and whats the biggest size the HO bracket can support. Also can the stage 2 intercooler be installed on the HO kit

Sponsored

ProChargerTECH

Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang(s)
What supercharger does it come with and whats the biggest size the HO bracket can support. Also can the stage 2 intercooler be installed on the HO kit
It comes with the P-1SC-1 which is our base supercharger that can support up to at least 730rwhp (some customer have made more, but we rate them at 825 crank HP)

The Stage 2 intercooler, yes will be able to be added to the HO kit if a person so desires.

Thanks!

djt81185

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
WS6, TDi jetta
It comes with the P-1SC-1 which is our base supercharger that can support up to at least 730rwhp (some customer have made more, but we rate them at 825 crank HP)

The Stage 2 intercooler, yes will be able to be added to the HO kit if a person so desires.

Thanks!
Do any of the d or f series fit on this bracket or do you have to go to the stage 2 bracket and belt setup

Also is the stage 2 install a no cut install like the ho kit?

Grim_Reaper

'Merica
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dylon
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang GT Premium California Special 10-spd
After receiving our 2015 GT, I knew we had to do something special with the car. After some deliberation with whether to go nitrous or supercharger, we decided to go with what we knew was tried and true. We also wanted to make the build something that everyone would be able to do. There are a lot of companies running prototype items, or one off items on their cars. While that all sounds cool, it doesnt do you guys any good. So we wanted to stick to off the shelf parts and run things as the customer would receive it in order to give you guys the best possible first hand experience. Back in 2005 with the release of the S197 body we teamed up with procharger to break barriers. This time around we knew the barriers had already been broken, but we still wanted to go with something that is proven and once again Procharger was there to answer that call. So we went with the H.O. Kit for the 2015 GT. This would be a guaranteed way to make reliable horsepower, while still keeping things docile for a daily driver as is the car.

Here are some pictures of our 2005 with one of the first Procharger's installed on it.
So as soon as we received our kit we could not control ourselves and had to unbox it and get our hands on the components. Soon after that we began tearing the car apart.

Thank you! This just solidified my decision to purchase the Procharger kit!
Sponsored