Sponsored

*** Ecoboost Mustang Project Forced4! ***

JustSpeed7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ecoboost Mustang
I would like to introduce everybody to my Ecoboost Mustang Project I named Forced4. Its a manual 100A base car with only options being Recaro seats, performance package and enhanced security package which I ordered myself as I am a salesman at Mullinax Ford in Apopka,FL. My goal is to make a badass Ecoboost Mustang that will show people that these cars definitely have potential and will be working with CFM Performance to help get some more parts out for us Ecoboost owners. I want to start off with the basic bolt ons and go from there and see what happens would love to get the car into the low 11's and maybe way later down the road with a bigger turbo high 10's. I will also try to attend a couple local road course events as well so there will be some suspension mods later on. Right now the car is stock except for a 93 Octane Tune from Torrie as some of you might have already seen the car made an impressive 292rwhp and 417rwtq. Car is a blast to drive and absolutely love it so far! Cant wait to really get this thing moving and getting some feedback from everyone! Enough talking here's what everybody cares about the pictures haha!

Here is some pictures of when I picked the car up from the ramp.

The day after I tinted it went with 5% all around.

Also had the roof wrapped in a gloss black 3M vinyl two days after and this is how the car currently sits.

And last but not least pictures of it on the dyno along with a picture of the pull.

Let me know what you guys think! Will keep updating it as I go, if you have instagram follow me @justspeed7 or follow the build @cfmperf!
Sponsored

Last edited:
OP
OP
JustSpeed7

JustSpeed7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ecoboost Mustang
Quick update I forgot to post went to the track for the stangs first outing ran a best of a 13.5 at 104.8 with a 2.0 60ft long story short I need tires bad. Its not like the automatics that can just mash the gas and go its really hard to launch the car at a decent RPM with the stock street tires I have to baby it out the hole even the shift to second it will spin and then I will get wheel hop unless I granny shift it. So first up is going to be a set of 295/45/17 Mickey Thompson ET Streets along with a set of 17x10 Weld RTS wheels which I will be ordering hopefully tomorrow.

04SloSnake

Boost Addict
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
R34 Skyline
105 mph is moving nicely. Keep up the good work.

Max57

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Jeep Cherokee Limited, 1957 Chevy BelAir
This is going to be a very interesting Thread! :thumbsup:

Sponsored

OP
OP
JustSpeed7

JustSpeed7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ecoboost Mustang
Just a small update I will be testing a JLT intake here shortly waiting for it to arrive and just placed an order for a rear set of 17x10 Weld RT-S that will take 3-4 weeks to come in that along with a set of MT ET Streets should get me hopefully to break into the 12s.

Sponsored

Bambinv8

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Waiting
No I'm not lol. That's my current daily driver! I'm trying to get a gt pp 2015 metallic grey. My sonata 2.0T is not stock, has some mods and getting 36mpg. Is an awesome daily

DanFish

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dante
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ruby Red GT, 2015 Black Eco
So I'm guessing no you are going to install the JLT intake then take to dyno or drag strip to see the difference?

OP
OP
JustSpeed7

JustSpeed7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ecoboost Mustang
Correct will hopefully be getting it in next week will install and then need to get Torrie to re-adjust the tune with the intake then as soon as I get my tires in will test it out at the strip.

So I'm guessing no you are going to install the JLT intake then take to dyno or drag strip to see the difference?
Sponsored