Sponsored

Crossed over to the dark side..

Coyote

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Black GT PP manual
just wanted to introduce myself as a
Proud owner of my black GT Performance pack!

This is my first mustang since lusting after the coyote motor when it first dropped. I've had 3 Hemi's back to back and aside from the crappy gas mileage I'm loving the change.
Still have a spot in my heart for the challengers but this new ford impresses me over and over.

Look forward to this forum as Iits such a young page with so much information and respect!

Hi everyone!
Sponsored

Degen

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ruby Red GT
Congrats! All the GTs on here have the performance pack , I was lucky to find mine on the lot the way i want ed, though without the PP.May need to add some upgrades. I do love my 20s though.

Highwayman

Been there.. Done that..
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kraig
Vehicle(s)
15 OW Base GT/PP/Recarros,Built STI,Built Jeep JK
Welcome bud! Enjoy the DOHC goodness.

Todd15Fastback

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Todd
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP Fastback
Congrats and welcome!

foghat

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT w/PP
Welcome. I had an '07 300c SRT 8 for year or 2. Was a good car.

Sponsored

IndustryLeech

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT PP, 2012 V6 'vert, '70 VW Bug, '01 Disco 2
Welcome! I have a lot of affinity for the Challenger styling, if Ford blew it with the S550 I would be driving a Chally right now.

CrusaderT2

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Premium
Congrats, one of the biggest addition for the performance package is the 3.77 rear with Torsen differential. That differential alone is worth most of the 2400 or so tag price.

On side note: I noticed you cant get an automatic with the premium package? is there anyone with both options?

JonnyMustang

Mustang Enthusiast
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Ford Flex EB
Congrats, one of the biggest addition for the performance package is the 3.77 rear with Torsen differential. That differential alone is worth most of the 2400 or so tag price.

On side note: I noticed you cant get an automatic with the premium package? is there anyone with both options?
The only auto that can have a PP is the ecoboost, oddly enough.

OP
OP
Coyote

Coyote

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Black GT PP manual
Thanks ya'll!

Yeah I had the r/t then the 392 which happened to crap the bed just as the new mustang came to town

Steve44

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT w/PP
Congrats, hope you enjoy it!! This was my first Mustang and I continue to be blown away by the overall package.

Sponsored

Qwkynuf

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ruby Red Mustang GT

If you want a GT with PP and automatic, you will have to pony up for one of the 1964 Limited Edition models.

Mustangchief

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
2015 Kona Blue GT
just wanted to introduce myself as a
Proud owner of my black GT Performance pack!

This is my first mustang since lusting after the coyote motor when it first dropped. I've had 3 Hemi's back to back and aside from the crappy gas mileage I'm loving the change.
Still have a spot in my heart for the challengers but this new ford impresses me over and over.

Look forward to this forum as Iits such a young page with so much information and respect!

Hi everyone!
Congrats, my GT sits right beside a triple red Chally in the garage. Nothing bad about either:clap2:

pietran30

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
Thanks ya'll!

Yeah I had the r/t then the 392 which happened to crap the bed just as the new mustang came to town

I ordered a GT PP on 12/10. I currently drive a 2010 RT. How is the power difference between the 392 and the GT? I ask because I'm having second thoughts, and am considering going with a 2015 RT Scat Pack instead.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Kashawy

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Khaled
Vehicle(s)
2015 CO Mustang GT, 2012 Black Golf GTi
Wait a minute! So are you saying that the PP only comes with Manual transmission?

This is something new for me, and now I understand why the PP is not offered in my country. Manual transmission is not offered at all, only Automatic.
Sponsored