50th anniversary welcome kit

SVTFreak

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Wimbledon white LE #275 A6
UPDATED WITH WELCOME KIT ITEMS:

Hello, all!

If you did not receive the LE Photo Certificate when you took delivery of your Mustangs, please send me a PM with your names, addresses, and VINs. I'm looking into this a bit more.

A special 50th Anniversary package will be sent to each owner’s home address after the delivery of the LEs.

The package will include:

• Special Edition Owners Guide
• Leather Owner Guide portfolio
• Certificate of Authenticity
• Book by Don Farr on the 50 year history of Mustang
• Other goodies

As far as I know at this time, the packages will not be sent out for a few more weeks.

Rachel
$_57.JPG

Here are some pics
picture.jpg

picture.jpg

picture.jpg

picture.jpg

picture.jpg

picture.jpg

picture.jpg

picture.jpg

And the one I'm most happy with!!!
picture.jpg
attachment.jpg

Is this what you are looking for? :ford:
attachment.jpg

Here is a picture of the card you get in the glove box.:ford:
Mustang Fifty Years Donald Farr.jpg

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Im still waiting. But I didn't happen across this on Fleabay. I wasn't even looking for it.
http://www.ebay.com/itm/2015-Ford-L...anuals_Literature&hash=item2347ad5a3a&vxp=mtr
Sponsored

MKW

2015 LE 50TH Kona Blue
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 LE 50TH Mustang Kona Blue #320 6 speed

Siggy550

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT PP2
Wow, was really hoping for something more! No certificate of authenticity? I was hoping for more of the type of welcome kit the Boss 302 received.

Secondly, who sells this on ebay and how did they get it? I doubt it is an LE owner.

MKW

2015 LE 50TH Kona Blue
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 LE 50TH Mustang Kona Blue #320 6 speed
Maybe but I would never do that...Crazy!!!

Sponsored

Guardstang

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Shawn
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ecoboost
Isn't that the owners manual pkg? I would imagine the gift from Ford will be a book on 50 years of Mustang.

Siggy550

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT PP2
I was also hoping for serialized bound guide too. It seems like the plaque should have it on the blank spot below signature. I have to think this was prototype or something someone got a hold of.

OP
OP
SVTFreak

SVTFreak

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I am hoping for a certificate also.

All good points. It might not be the final product. Maybe (hopefully) incomplete.

I think someone here knows more but isn't spilling the beans. I'm enjoying the suspense. Much more than I enjoyed waiting that 5 weeks after it was built until received. Lol

Siggy550

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT PP2
It looks the same as the one in the vehicle. Why not machine 2 each of the numbered badges, car and manual? Makes sense to me. Also notice this isn't a welcome kit, just the owners kit. At least I know where my screen cleaning rag is now! :)

Classic1967s

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 GT Alloy w/ Silver Racing Stripes
Just to confrim the only items provided with the vehicle at delivery where the autographed photo in the glove box and the mats, navigation sd card, and mini user guide in the sealed plastic bag in the trunk. Am I missing anything?

Sponsored
OP
OP
SVTFreak

SVTFreak

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Just to confrim the only items provided with the vehicle at delivery where the autographed photo in the glove box and the mats, navigation sd card, and mini user guide in the sealed plastic bag in the trunk. Am I missing anything?

Cover, locking lugs and key and two key fobs and a valet key for glove box.

Classic1967s

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 GT Alloy w/ Silver Racing Stripes
Thanks SVT. I knew the cover and remember the locking nuts now. But the only manual/literature with the car was the mini user guide, nothing else right?

In regard to the keys I saw some debate on here, what did everyone receive? I got the two key fobs, which my salesman told me the valet keys are inside. I opened one and saw it in there. Then I received a standalone key with a tag "keep for customer records". I'm guessing that is a security key to get a new key fob made it you lose one. I know with my 07 I need both keys to get one made that will actually start the car.

OP
OP
SVTFreak

SVTFreak

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Yep. Nothing else.

the tag is the security code for replacement if needed. Shouldn't need the spare "key". That is for the glove box. Should be same pattern as the little emergency keys inside your fobs.