It's finally here!!!!!!!!!!!

cp5899

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Craig
Vehicle(s)
2015 ingot silver gt pp
I was at work and my dealer called and said it just rolled on the truck. I told him not to unwrap it and I would be there in 2 hours!

We im headed home and then on my way! It's been a long wait, but today is the day.

I'll have pics later.
Sponsored

mkenny28

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Michael
Vehicle(s)
2015 Magnetic Mustang GT Premium Convertible

Phlyguy

International SAR Pilot
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Marc
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ruby Red Mustang GT with Recaro Seats
I was at work and my dealer called and said it just rolled on the truck. I told him not to unwrap it and I would be there in 2 hours!

We im headed home and then on my way! It's been a long wait, but today is the day.

I'll have pics later.
Congrats!!! I'll be in your neck of the woods early February (Lafayette) for recurrent flight training! Happy trails!

Sponsored

OP
OP

cp5899

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Craig
Vehicle(s)
2015 ingot silver gt pp
I live in Baton Rouge, but I'm at Lamarque ford in Kenner. My sales guy is great if anyone is looking for one. I only got to sit in it for a few minutes before they took it away to take all the plastic wrap off. Waiting now for it to be done and can't wait!!! Car looked so good in person!!!!!!!!!!!! First silver gt pp I've seen.

Sponsored

FordService

Ford Customer Care
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
I live in Baton Rouge, but I'm at Lamarque ford in Kenner. My sales guy is great if anyone is looking for one. I only got to sit in it for a few minutes before they took it away to take all the plastic wrap off. Waiting now for it to be done and can't wait!!! Car looked so good in person!!!!!!!!!!!! First silver gt pp I've seen.
Congratulations, cp5899! :clap2:

Make sure to register your Pony on Ford Owner. :D

I'd love to document your experience; if interested, please send me a PM with your full name, phone number, VIN, and any details about your dealer you'd like included.

Rachel

OP
OP

cp5899

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Craig
Vehicle(s)
2015 ingot silver gt pp
Sorry I'm just getting back to this post. I ended up leaving the dealer at 7:00 and had to head to work to check on some things (I'm on call 24/7) and time I was done there it was 9:00. I went home and then had to go back to work at 2:00 am and just getting back home. So far I have 140 miles on the car and I am soooooo happy with the car I can't express!! I normally would be sleeping now but can't wait to go in to work because I have a 40 mile drive to work.

My car is the first silver gt pp I've seen and it looks so good in person!!! Pictures do nothing for it.

The inside is great! My last car was a 2011 fully loaded bmw 535 and I would say I'm as pleased with the interior of the mustsng as my bwm. Is the leather as nice? I don't know but it feels great. No matter what this car was $35k less and I'm more than satisfied with the interior.

The power is great! I have been trying very hard to take it easy, but have gotten on it a few times up to about 5500 rpms. Overall I am very happy with the car and love everything about it so far. Tomorrow I'm getting the windows tinted and with in the next week or two I will get my ford racing sport exhaust put on. Not sure what else I'm going to do, but after driving this car I am definitely ordering a gt350.

On a side note my wife drives a 2011 Mercedes c350 and says she is so jealous and said she likes the inside of the mustang better than her Mercedes. Probably because the mustang has all kinds of cool bells and whistles and that's what she likes. (As do I).

mkenny28

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Michael
Vehicle(s)
2015 Magnetic Mustang GT Premium Convertible
I almost went to Lamarque but I got my last 3 cars including my 2005 Mustang from Don Bohn so I went back there. I get my car serviced at Lamarque from time to time though. They are great to deal with. Congrats! You are gonna love it!
Sponsored