316 is on the ground

RMCrump1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Richard
Vehicle(s)
2007 Mustang GT; 2015 Mustang KB LE 316
Just got the call that 316 is on the ground in VA. Originally thought about trucking it down but have now decided to fly up with my wife to pick it up and drive home. Because of work commitments won't be able to get it until Friday but feel much better knowing that it has finally made it to the dealer.
Sponsored

PonyExpress

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Doug
Vehicle(s)
2015 Kona Blue GT/LE
Congrats! Now that's the way to break it in. Hope the weather holds up. :thumbsup:

MikeSVTGT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 GTCS, 2015 LE #399
congrats .... you are in for a loooong week ... lol

Double D

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 LE - 737
Congrats. You will enjoy the ride. I drove up from Atlanta today. I was pleasantly surprised at how I felt when I got home. Seats are fantastic. Leg room is more than adequate..DD

Sponsored

OP
OP
RMCrump1

RMCrump1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Richard
Vehicle(s)
Thanks everyone, I am pretty pumped. Mike, you are right, this will be a long week. Praying for good weather in the northeast

MKW

2015 LE 50TH Kona Blue
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 LE 50TH Mustang Kona Blue #320 6 speed
Where in Va. did you buy your car? Congratulation you will enjoy your ride.

Paul

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 LE WW #666
Im going to pick up #0666 in 24 hours and drive it home. SO EXCITED :)

Sponsored
OP
OP
RMCrump1

RMCrump1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Richard
Vehicle(s)
In DC tonight and will pick up my car in the morning. Don't think I'll be getting much sleep tonight. If I can figure out how to post pics I will put some up in the morning. Can't wait!

OP
OP
RMCrump1

RMCrump1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Richard
Vehicle(s)
Well, I picked up LE316 last Friday morning just outside of DC and headed South. The weather was overcast for most of the morning but thankfully, temps got into the 50's. Once the sun came out it was a beautiful drive though the Appalachians in Virginia. Coming from an 07 GT, this car is light years better in every way. Even though most of my miles are interstate so far, there is no question about how good this car is.

I had planned to give it a good wash yesterday and post pics of the car at home but didn't get to it and now the rain is moving in. I did manage to get a couple of shots of the car at the dealership.
Delivery Day.jpg
Delivery Day 2.jpg

Mustangchief

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
2015 Kona Blue GT
Well, I picked up LE316 last Friday morning just outside of DC and headed South. The weather was overcast for most of the morning but thankfully, temps got into the 50's. Once the sun came out it was a beautiful drive though the Appalachians in Virginia. Coming from an 07 GT, this car is light years better in every way. Even though most of my miles are interstate so far, there is no question about how good this car is.

I had planned to give it a good wash yesterday and post pics of the car at home but didn't get to it and now the rain is moving in. I did manage to get a couple of shots of the car at the dealership.
Lookin Good:)

OP
OP
RMCrump1

RMCrump1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Richard
Vehicle(s)
Thanks Dave! I haven't been this excited about a car in a long time. When the S197's came out in 05 I lusted after one until my wife gave me a 07 GT convertible for my 50th birthday. That was and is a great car but can't hold a candle to the LE.

Since there are several LE owners in the southeast I can see a road trip/get together in the spring. Can't wait!
Sponsored