Sponsored

UK Mustang Order / Deposit List

Entick

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT Coupe
A thread for anyone who has placed a deposit / pre-order to post details of their dealer and any information they have been able to find out on pricing / timing.
Sponsored

MoZ

MoZ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
S550 Mustang GT
Surprised no-one has commented on this. I know a few have placed deposits.
I've looked into it 6 months ago but my local ford dealers in Aberdeen seemed happy to take ÂŁ1K off me but couldn't really give me any timing information in return, they just said that I'd be at the top of the list.

Matt 777

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jaguar XK
UK Mustang Dealers

Hi all

Does anybody know of a Ford Dealer who is going to be a Mustang supplier?

I'm looking in the South East.

I have just been informed that "Lifestyle Ford" will not be a supplying dealer for the Mustang or Vignale Brands.

That's Ford Crawley, Brighton, Horsham, Redhill, Tonbridge & Tunbridge Wells.
(ie. the above Ford dealers will NOT be able to sell them...)

The nice people at Lifestyle aren't aware yet of which dealerships will be.

Stark

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ford Mustang GT
I placed a ÂŁ1000 deposit with my dealer back in September.

Check out this link http://www.mustang6g.com/forums/showthread.php?t=11185 where some of us are talking about dealers etc. 2nd to last and last page has latest info from us who have heard back from the dealers in the last week.

Matt 777

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jaguar XK
Thanks Stark

So Hastings and Basildon so far then....

I'll get in touch.

Sponsored

mkforks

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
mustang v8 r/h/d to come
I was one of the winners of the European cup order competition

ford priority team spoke to me in December and said January I would be firming up my order with a dealer but not heard anything since
don't want to hassle them but have a feeling its all going tits up on the euro cup promotion scheme

Stark

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ford Mustang GT
I was one of the winners of the European cup order competition

ford priority team spoke to me in December and said January I would be firming up my order with a dealer but not heard anything since
don't want to hassle them but have a feeling its all going tits up on the euro cup promotion scheme
Stay positive mate, we will see what Ford has to say in this months update and fingers crossed we will be posting up pics of our cars towards the end of this year :thumbsup:

Big_G

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT Fastback
I'm one of the 500 too, should be getting a call next week. If not I'll give my contact at the mustang priority team a call. Last month they asked what colour I wanted, engine choice, leather colour & which dealer in the north east is prefer to deal with.

Paulo1984

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Range Rover Evoke
im one of the UK 130 also. Spoke to the priority team today....they didn't know prices had gone live on the Ford UK website.....worrying!

Stark

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ford Mustang GT
I was one who put down a deposit and got a call last week from the priority team to ask about colour, trim etc. I stupidly didn't take her name down so I have given my dealership guy a call instead and left a message to see what he knows.

Sponsored

Stark

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ford Mustang GT
Any update from you guys based here in the UK?

I have not heard back from my dealership contact which is a little annoying as well as rude but hey will let him off this time lol.

I will be calling the priority team today after reading in the local paper that the order books are now open as I want to find out how they aim to manage the early birds (football winners & deposit payers) first without screwing things up with more people flocking to the stores. This is also backed up by Ford UK on Facebook and Twitter and with the amount of new people gaining interest through that, again I am worried Ford are going to drop the ball......
Mustang in Metro.JPG

Last edited:

mkforks

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
mustang v8 r/h/d to come
spoke to the priority team yesterday
they said that even though pricelist is live and people are paying deposits to dealers ford are not processing any orders until the football competition cars are sorted out which is a priority

Stark

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ford Mustang GT
spoke to the priority team yesterday
they said that even though pricelist is live and people are paying deposits to dealers ford are not processing any orders until the football competition cars are sorted out which is a priority
Good that they are prioritising the football competition cars first as that makes sense, but what I am worried about is how they prioritise those who paid deposits right at the start from those who start to pay more recently. With Ford not showing much common sense in dealings with the launch of this car I can't see them working out that they need to just list people in date order :frusty:

Paulo1984

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Range Rover Evoke
Those who paid deposits back in May 14 could be running the risk of not being processed at all.

looks like your local dealer could have just held your cash until the order book officially opens?!

lucky for me I'm a UCL winner

Stark

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ford Mustang GT
Those who paid deposits back in May 14 could be running the risk of not being processed at all.

looks like your local dealer could have just held your cash until the order book officially opens?!

lucky for me I'm a UCL winner
Luckily I have had a call from Ford Priority team since I placed a deposit back in September confirming the details that my dealership passed over to them so hopefully all dealerships have done that and all of us will get our mustangs in turn and not in a random order.
Sponsored