Sponsored

SVTDSM'S MOD A DAY PROJECT!

SVTDSM

@Serpent_Stangs
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Shelby GT350R

I just picked up my GT PP today and all I can say is what a car! This thing is more than just a step above previous generations in every way. I won't bore you with all the things you've already read about this car, so lets get straight to the fun stuff... Here are a couple cell phone pics from after her first bath.

I've got a lot of cool stuff planned for this car, and I thought it would be cool to try to do at least one Modification every day for the first week of ownership. So, here it goes...

Day 1, mod 1
20% window tint all around. starting tomorrow I will be using a much better camera.

Sponsored

Project Whitemare

GTFO Squad
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
First Name
Nick
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT/PP
Sick!! look forward to watching your build!

Sponsored

OP
OP
SVTDSM

SVTDSM

@Serpent_Stangs
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Shelby GT350R
Day 2, Mod 2

JLT Oil separator

This is a very easy install. First gently pop off the engine cover and slide it out towards the front of the car. Its a pretty tight squeeze if you have a performance pack car due to the strut tower brace, so be carful not to scratch anything.

Now remove the factory Line from valve cover, and intake. Just press on the little tab and pull the hose off.

Replace it with the JLT piece, carefully slide Engine cover back in place, pop it back into the little rubber grommets, and you're done!

The whole install takes less than 5 minutes with removing, and re-installing the engine cover. I'm sure it's possible to do this without removing the engine cover, but it literally takes 30 seconds to remove it.

Jshsharp03

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang
Very Nice! Who did your tint and price? thanks!

OP
OP
SVTDSM

SVTDSM

@Serpent_Stangs
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Shelby GT350R
Cartronics in Madison. $200. However I can not recommend them to a fellow 6G member. I'm going to have to talk to them today about re-doing the rear window, or just suck it up and pay another shop to do it. Busy Bee in Hendersonville did a much better job on my Lexus, but I really wanted it tinted Saturday, and they were the only place that could do it.

PonyPower

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Phil
Vehicle(s)
5th gen Mustang, Brz, Trans am, track car
Congrats, judging by your previous cars I can't wait to see what you do with this. What are your long terms plans ?

OP
OP
SVTDSM

SVTDSM

@Serpent_Stangs
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Shelby GT350R
Congrats, judging by your previous cars I can't wait to see what you do with this. What are your long terms plans ?
Thanks!
This first week won't be anything extravagant. Just basic bolt-ons and some simple appearance mods. Nothing is written in stone yet, but my overall plan for this car is a very street friendly 700whp in a car that handles very good...

Sponsored

PonyPower

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Phil
Vehicle(s)
5th gen Mustang, Brz, Trans am, track car
Thanks!
This first week won't be anything extravagant. Just basic bolt-ons and some simple appearance mods. Nothing is written in stone yet, but my overall plan for this car is a very street friendly 700whp in a car that handles very good...

That sounds great. :headbang: Make sure to keep us updated, and I think you will find that it will be a lot easier with this car then you may expect.

FreddyG

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4 wheels and a seat
Darth Vader called and he wants his car back! :D

I Really like the Recaro Redline interior!

Nice job and looking forward to the next 5 days of mods! Your car looks Sinister (that's a good thing) :cheers:

2016S550

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Shopping
Beautiful. :thumbsup:

Black is phenomenal but I spent more time polishing my last black car than driving it. I love the Redline Recaros also but the ventilated seats were my favorite thing in my F150. If the seats were not ventilated it would def be Recaros. I hope the leather holds up well as I will maintain them. The wrinkling is my only concern but I have a while to figure that out. That combo of urs is to die for though.

My plan is Ruby with the premier black leather but your car makes that tough.

Diode Dynamics

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.diodedynamics.com
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang EcoBoost
Thanks!
....nothing extravagant

700HP lol!! :hail:

Nick C.

milo4753

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT, 2009 f150, 1973 240 Z
Congrats!!! I love the black with the red line racaros. :clap2:
Sponsored