Central Florida M6G Cars & Coffee Thread

Ugly John

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
Ruby Red GT PP
Guys, I've looked, but I can't find any concrete info on what is coming up this weekend, the 10th at Brothers. Can I get an address, and what is specifically going on? Is it just dyno runs? Any benefit to throwing my base V6 on there?

Sponsored

Tubalkayne

First Time Mustang Owner
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brian
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT, Steeda PP, Competition Orange,
Guys, I've looked, but I can't find any concrete info on what is coming up this weekend, the 10th at Brothers. Can I get an address, and what is specifically going on? Is it just dyno runs? Any benefit to throwing my base V6 on there?
Here is the link to their wedsite it should take you straight to the address.

http://www.brothersperformance.com/map-directions-east/

I won't be there but a bunch of guys will be there, I plan to go on the second Saturday in February.

Magnetic15

Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium PP Magnetic
Sorry I missed the meet up guys I couldn't turn down a fishing trip with my nephew lol but the good news is I'll have my Stainless Works installed for the next meet in Febuary.

Tubalkayne

First Time Mustang Owner
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brian
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT, Steeda PP, Competition Orange,
Just so everyone is tracking February 1st is Super Bowl Sunday, and since the GIANTS and the Bucs aren't playing I say we continue with out Meet!

I got a reply from Quaker Steak and they would be happy to host our event on 1 February and would be happy to help advertise our next event if we continue to rotate locations between Lakeland/Orlando/Tampa. That could bring a lot of S550 owners out. I met 3 S550 owners last night at Biff Burger at the Mustang Monday event, and I'll be passing out flyers for our group next month. I think we've got something going here folks!!!

draco24433

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Alex
Vehicle(s)
2015 Oxford White Mustang GT Premium
I am in! I don't mind splitting the meetings between the three locations.

neodark

Left 4cyl @home
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jorge
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT PP2
Would anyone be interested in another location on the east side? I think there's a few of us on this side. Orlando isn't bad for me, but Lakeland is a bit of a drive, Tampa more so. How about Daytona, or Cocoa/Titusville?

We need to hit a beach... It would be awesome to drive on Daytona for a photoshoot with all the 15's

Sponsored

Clink

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'14 Focus
I think Brothers is out your way, or closer at least it's like over 2.5 hours away from me.

OP
OP

JTR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Black Ecoboost
Just so everyone is tracking February 1st is Super Bowl Sunday, and since the GIANTS and the Bucs aren't playing I say we continue with out Meet!

I got a reply from Quaker Steak and they would be happy to host our event on 1 February and would be happy to help advertise our next event if we continue to rotate locations between Lakeland/Orlando/Tampa. That could bring a lot of S550 owners out. I met 3 S550 owners last night at Biff Burger at the Mustang Monday event, and I'll be passing out flyers for our group next month. I think we've got something going here folks!!!
Meh, what's better than mustangs and football in the same day? Let the meet go on!

That is awesome! Good work man! I'm definitely game to rotate locations since that's what our game plan has been so far. If we can get them to advertise the meets I can see our little friendly mustangs and coffee thing becoming huge. :headbang:
Just to clarify, that does move the meet time back a little correct?

Would anyone be interested in another location on the east side? I think there's a few of us on this side. Orlando isn't bad for me, but Lakeland is a bit of a drive, Tampa more so. How about Daytona, or Cocoa/Titusville?

We need to hit a beach... It would be awesome to drive on Daytona for a photoshoot with all the 15's

We do need to get out to the east coast, I feel bad for you guys having to drive over every month. However, my car will never ever be on a beach...Jeep yes, Mustang no...sorry brother.

loonysup

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
David
Vehicle(s)
Ecoboost Premium ingot silver w/ saddle leather
We do need to get out to the east coast, I feel bad for you guys having to drive over every month. However, my car will never ever be on a beach...Jeep yes, Mustang no...sorry brother.

All those sea gulls on the beach....your car wouldn't stand a chance. Bird magnet.

David
Sent from my iPhone

SilverSpoon09

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rick
Vehicle(s)
2015 GTP PP in CO / 08 CTS / 00 C-SVT
So speaking of color; any the CO crowd notice that bugs LOVE the color? I literally get a new nat or small bug on the car every 30 seconds while washing the car.
Sponsored