Sponsored

She's here......kind of

Eville

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang Ecoboost Premium
So my car has been showing delivered on Cotus since Thursday, a week early though I figured Cotus could be wrong. I dropped off my kids with their friends at the arcade and my dealer just happens to be across the street. I figured I'd have a look at the cars that were in stock. As I'm perusing the lot and about to leave, from the corner of my eye I see a lonely Magnetic Ecoboost in the distance on the corner lot where there's no access. Nothing really stopping someone from walking to it so decided to have a look at it. I'm looking at it and taking pictures then I noticed the Window sticker and it had my name on it! :shocked: Holy cow! My sales guy just so happens to be out of town until Monday. Just my luck! It still needed a PDI so figures I'll wait until then. Though now I'm done with Cotus, I now have to try to sleep at night. My wife says I should go sleep with the car! :love: So the wait continues, but not much longer. :clap2:

Update: Delivery and first thoughts 11-17-14

So a week after the car was delivered, I was able to pick her up over the weekend. Apparently she had a few issues. One of the rear fenders had a rock chip from transport and the rear trunk fascia was broken as well. Rear fascia was fixed and the rear fender was either touched up or repainted. Either way, I cannot tell at all that there was a chip. I would not have accepted it otherwise.

Prior to delivery, my sales guy had to deliver a Magnetic GT to a local shop. So he drove the GT and I drove my Ecoboost to the nearest gas station, got a free tank of gas will I was there. :D We then took them on the highway and I was able to get a feel for the car, which drives superbly. Ecoboost has more than enough power for me, even though it was filled with 87. I won't decline a free gas fill but will be doing premium going forward. I can just imagine the additional power from just the gas. I tested the paddle shifters and although they're fun to play with, I don't think I'll be using them as much. I actually had more fun testing the driving modes. I think I'm keeping it in sport+ mode by the way. :) The interior is just awesome and the seats are comfy as heck! I had the premium with leather seats. Those cooled seats work very well in this hot Florida weather. This is my first Mustang so don't have anything to compare it to other than my regular, subpar vehicles I'm used to. Everything seemed top notch. I am a small guy by the way, 5'6". The car does not feel too big nor too small. It's just right. I have to kids and they fit perfectly in the rear seats. I actually fit back there, again, I'm a small guy.

Touchscreen and entertainment seems to be good, better than any of my other cars. The found the sound system somewhat lacking but I've usually had aftermarket systems in prior cars. It still sounds good though with a bit of tuning. Was able to install the dashcam without a hitch too!

We dropped off the GT at the local shop and was surprised it was relatively close to me. They were already working on some parts for the GT and Ecoboost including catch cans and badges. May be picking some of those up. Drove my car back to the dealer and I finished taking delivery.

Still tinkering with her but overall I just love this car. I'm finding every excuse just to go somewhere, store, mall. Lol! Looking forward to adding some new toys to it. Posting some more pics in a bit.
IMG_8009.jpg
IMG_8010.jpg
IMG_8008.jpg
IMG_8007.jpg
IMG_8005.jpg
Sponsored

Patrick S

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Premium 50 year Ap/Pkg
LMAO! I did the same stalking trip when my car was delivered on a sunday.. my wife told me that i should go sleep with it!

we mustang folks marry the best women! :lol:

OP
OP
Eville

Eville

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
LMAO! I did the same stalking trip when my car was delivered on a sunday.. my wife told me that i should go sleep with it!

we mustang folks marry the best women! :lol:
Indeed! :p

Niko Chester

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Premium, PP, MT, Race Red
:love: Or in my case, the best men.... Man. Whatever, You know what I mean.

Sponsored

AnthonyWHAT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Congrats! So because your sales guy is out of town, nobody else could help you out? I'd be alittle upset about that to be honest!

Just a quick question, forgive my ignorance but I was just wondering where on the window sticker does your name show up? I think I may start looking alittle harder just in case!

Millgeo5

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Geoff
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
Congrats! So because your sales guy is out of town, nobody else could help you out? I'd be alittle upset about that to be honest!

Just a quick question, forgive my ignorance but I was just wondering where on the window sticker does your name show up? I think I may start looking alittle harder just in case!
My name is on mine, it is the last line under optional equipment.

Rbaeza9

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 ecoboost premium
congrats! what was your cotus EDD? if you dont mind me asking :) mines the 11/16 but my dealership says it could get here tomorrow or sunday... im just trying to grab some hope considering my EDD on cotus is 11/16...

Sponsored
OP
OP
Eville

Eville

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)

Well, I just know he's out of town so I didn't really ask. I'm sure if I budged, I could or may get it once it's completed. It's hard to see from that picture but this is my Window Sticker from Cotus.
name.JPG

OP
OP
Eville

Eville

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
congrats! what was your cotus EDD? if you dont mind me asking :) mines the 11/16 but my dealership says it could get here tomorrow or sunday... im just trying to grab some hope considering my EDD on cotus is 11/16...
Original EDD was 11-10, then went to 11-12, then 11-14, then 11-07 and was finally delivered on 11-06. :headbonk:

Boostang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ecoboost
Congrats! That's my dealership too. Can't wait to pick mine up there...

Tony Alonso

Super Moderator
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'01/'09/'19 Bullitt, '90 GT, '00 Corvette FRC
Welcome (almost) to the Magnetic club!
Sponsored