Sponsored

Bought a Premium Magnetic GT Today

Colleton

Mustang Fan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT500, 2017 Edge Sport, 2013 Focus ST
Picked it up today. Magnetic Premium GT, 401A, PP, Recaros, Nav, Reverse Park Assist. I wouldn't have ordered it with 401A or RPA, but otherwise it was what I wanted. It was the 1st GT this dealership has sold. They sold two ecoboosts right before me, but mine was the 1st GT. Yay!

Got what I thought was a great deal, X-Plan pricing with no quibbles at all and a very good trade-in on the '14 Shelby. Everyone except my wife is looking at me like I'm crazy for having made this switch, but I'm good with it. No, it doesn't have the raw power of the Shelby, but the interior is a vast improvement and I'm hoping that the suspension and IRS will prove out as well.

This is my 1st GT. I wanted one back in the '80's really badly, but I was a junior enlisted in the USAF and then had a wife and kids. I've owned several GT500's since the kids moved out on their own, but this is my 1st GT. Glad to finally have one. :)

http://chattypics.com/files/ZOE_0011_8rpjeyet8s.jpg
Sponsored

Farmundeh

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Magnetic 2015 GT Premium
Congrats and enjoy!!!!!

Todd15Fastback

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Todd
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP Fastback
Awesome!! Post up some interior pictures. I wanna see those Recaro's!!

P51Guy

P51Guy
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bob
Vehicle(s)
2015 Premiun GT Guard PP
Congrats and thanks for your service.

minicobra

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.thebandpetroleum.com
First Name
Braden
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang Premium GT/PP
Picked it up today. Magnetic Premium GT, 401A, PP, Recaros, Nav, Reverse Park Assist. I wouldn't have ordered it with 401A or RPA, but otherwise it was what I wanted. It was the 1st GT this dealership has sold. They sold two ecoboosts right before me, but mine was the 1st GT. Yay!

Got what I thought was a great deal, X-Plan pricing with no quibbles at all and a very good trade-in on the '14 Shelby. Everyone except my wife is looking at me like I'm crazy for having made this switch, but I'm good with it. No, it doesn't have the raw power of the Shelby, but the interior is a vast improvement and I'm hoping that the suspension and IRS will prove out as well.

This is my 1st GT. I wanted one back in the '80's really badly, but I was a junior enlisted in the USAF and then had a wife and kids. I've owned several GT500's since the kids moved out on their own, but this is my 1st GT. Glad to finally have one. :)

Nice choice :thumbsup:

That's pretty much what I have on order, but no 401A and RPA.
My EDT is 12/6 , so hopefully no hold ups, and I will be trading in my GT500 for a GT as well, first week of Dec.

Please post up a review of how the car drives compared to the GT500, I know the raw straight line speed won't be there, but I just want to know if the fun factor increases. I know if needed there is just a Supercharger bolt on away from making it as quick as my GT500, but I'm hoping to keep it N/A just some bolt-ons and a tune, and be satisfied with the performance.

Sponsored

blue

blue
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bo
Vehicle(s)
2015 Premium Mustang GT Performance Pack
Love the car!! Congratulations, and thank you for your service. Nothing screams America like the Mustang! Such an icon.

FreddyG

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4 wheels and a seat

That's a Beautiful car! Congratulations on it! :cheers:

If people want to look at you like you're Crazy because you traded in that Beast of a Shelby, then let them...Who cares!

If you (and your wife) are happy, then ultimately, that's all that matters!

Once again, Congrats and also Thanks for your Service to this Great Country of Ours! :cheers:

OP
OP

Colleton

Mustang Fan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT500, 2017 Edge Sport, 2013 Focus ST
Thanks everyone. I'll try and post some pics this weekend after I give it a good cleaning.

This afternoon I rolled out of a parking lot, making a right turn onto a highway. Had a clear road so I nailed it to 6K in 1st and again to 6K in 2nd. It isn't the torque monster that the Shelby was but it does get up and move. Put a big smile on my face for sure!
Sponsored