Sponsored

Mustang UK on sale June 2015

JR1971

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang 2015 50years edition GT
it´s a pitty
every Porsche is allowed to be quite loud here in germany in stock, or an AMG SLS is VERY loud and "legal" - but even the US exhaust is very restricted ...
it seems the golden years of nice sound are gone, especially in europe (or you are Porsche or Mercedes and have the right people on the right place) - when i see how many restrictions are there for the EU Stang to get "license" for Europe - did they ever saw a Lamborghini or Ferrari ? and these cars are "legal" ? it´s a joke ... i can easily get a loud Ferrari on german streets, even a Mini Cooper "BMW" S has a "GT" hood - i think they apply double standards in EU
Sponsored

JR1971

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang 2015 50years edition GT
as said, the problem, worldwide, of taking "another" exhaust system can touch your warranty . i know such cases ...

simonp83

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Simon
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT S550
Going to be popping over to Lincoln in a couple of weeks so was going to pop into the Ford dealership there, my presumption is that it's too early to talk finance and the like?

Stark

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ford Mustang GT
I went in the afternoon so I probably missed you but thankfully it was a bit quieter so I could have a proper nose round. Managed to get Andy to start the car to hear the exhaust :D

The funny thing is that I've been through Byfleet a couple of times and never realised this place was there. I did say to Bill though, if I ever get the car, I'd be taking it to him to look after for servicing etc.
So as to not advertise andys address all over the Internet could you please send me a private message with his address and phone number as I would really like to arrange to go over and see the Mustangs especially when he gets the Orange one in as that will be the colour I am going for :)

Twin Turbo

Super Moderator
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Paul
Vehicle(s)
Mustang '05 GT
Andy is the salesman at Bill Shepherd Mustang, so I'm sure he'd be more than happy to have the address/phone number of the showroom all over the internet..........and it's already on page 14 of this thread ;)

http://www.billshepherdmustang.com/

Bill Shepherd Mustang
100 Royston Road
Byfleet
Surrey
KT14 7NY
Tel: +44 (0)1932 340888

Sponsored

Stark

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ford Mustang GT
Andy is the salesman at Bill Shepherd Mustang, so I'm sure he'd be more than happy to have the address/phone number of the showroom all over the internet..........and it's already on page 14 of this thread ;)

http://www.billshepherdmustang.com/

Bill Shepherd Mustang
100 Royston Road
Byfleet
Surrey
KT14 7NY
Tel: +44 (0)1932 340888
LOL cheers mate :thumbsup:

Twin Turbo

Super Moderator
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Paul
Vehicle(s)
Mustang '05 GT
No problem Stark. Andy's a great guy............he's the one on the left of the 3 guys standing behind the blue S550 (white shirt, tweed formal jacket) :)

Stark

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ford Mustang GT
No problem Stark. Andy's a great guy............he's the one on the left of the 3 guys standing behind the blue S550 (white shirt, tweed formal jacket) :)

Had a chat with Andy on the phone this morning, very nice guy and willing to give you time :). Going to head up there in a couple of weeks to take a look around and hope that the CO car is there as well.

Entick

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT Coupe
Does anyone know what tires the UK / European spec cars will come with? Worried we're getting P-Zero's which I read on another thread are useless under 4 celsius?

mc lane

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 GT PP AT, '05 Chrysler 300 C, '18 Navara Twin Turbo
Vehicle Showcase
Does anyone know what tires the UK / European spec cars will come with? Worried we're getting P-Zero's which I read on another thread are useless under 4 celsius?
any summer tire (especially Performance tires for Speeds North of 130 mph) are irresponsible under 7 Celsius
i guess you prefer a vid in english language

[ame]

and there is no Need to worry. there a very good high Performance winter tires, too. the ones i use on my BMW z4 35i have a Speed Rating of 270km/h (something about 165 mph)

Sponsored

Gibbo205

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
UK 2015 Mustang & BMW E46 M3
4c? The Pzero is useless under 10c, lol!

They really need heat to work, if they come on mine they will be replaced with MPSS ASAP or I'll just buy some nicer 20x11 and 20x10 wheels and wrap them in MPSS tyres. :)

Entick

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT Coupe
4c? The Pzero is useless under 10c, lol!
Argh - I guess every UK buyer should really consider changing these out then... We're lower than 10c for most of the year!

benanderson89

Hooneriffic
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
They really need heat to work, if they come on mine they will be replaced with MPSS ASAP or I'll just buy some nicer 20x11 and 20x10 wheels and wrap them in MPSS tyres. :)
I'll be asking Ford to change the Tyres before the car is even delivered to me. Gonna get some Michelin Pilot Sport A/S 3s on there. The summer version of the Pilot 3 came as standard on my current car and they just refuse to let go, and even do alright in the wet - so the A/S versions must be a little gem.

lewi

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda 6
I'm now close to placing and order/expression of interest in a 2.3L EB convertible. So I am now down to the nitty gritty issues and the main one is "Will it fit in my garage?". I've checked the UK brochure and price list but can't find any dimensions. Can someone point me in the right direction please?

Stark

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ford Mustang GT
I'm now close to placing and order/expression of interest in a 2.3L EB convertible. So I am now down to the nitty gritty issues and the main one is "Will it fit in my garage?". I've checked the UK brochure and price list but can't find any dimensions. Can someone point me in the right direction please?
Dimensions (ALL ROUNDED UP to the nearest mm)
Wheelbase 107.1 in (2,721 mm)
Length 188.3 in (4,783 mm)
Width 75.4 in (1,916 mm) excluding mirrors & 81.9 in (2081 mm) including mirrors
Height 54.4 in (1,382 mm)

Dimensions taken from here mate http://www.ford.com/cars/mustang/specifications/exterior/ BUT european mirrors make it slightly wider, which I have not seen by how much yet.....you can always fold your mirrors in to make up the difference though if you can at least fit the US size in your garage :)
Sponsored