Sponsored

Terminators driving report

terminator

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 mustang GT
Well 550 miles on her now this car is going to get me into trouble.

First drive- I stalled it twice clutch is very easy was not use to it but got the hang of it, smelled like burning plastic for the first 30-50 miles, this thing hooks up amazing even when the temperature was 50 degrees. Steering is very responsive took some getting use to. Had my local cop follow me into th gas station so he could check it out lol.

Handling- Amazing grip no body roll 75 mph through 35 mph turns very refined it could get you into trouble the more I pushed it the more it pulled through the turns it's so much fun I can't wait to get back to Colorado to hit some real mountain roads. This was all done with temperatures hovering around 55-60 degrees too.

Power- Omg this thing hooks and keeps pulling and pulling. I cruised through Detroit looking for trouble and found it, 2002ish BMW m3 Ford flex eco boost and challenger v6/v8?? They had no chance bmw did get me off the line as the roads were a little damp and spun but I pulled hard on him in second and on. I did notice the rpm gauge turns red like a shift light. My 82 year old grandma said it's very peppy and breaks good when I took her for a ride lol.

Transmission- This has to be the best shifting car I have ever been in so smooth no miss shifts it's awesome.

Highway Cruising- great. Tires do seem a little loud and you do feel a lot of little bumps but no jolting, jumping around fuel mileage 14.3 first tank but been flogging her a bit.. attention I'm getting is crazy so many people are giving thumbs up, taking pictures and asking me about it
where ever I go.

If the weather holds out no more rain I will get it to the track soon. More to come let me know if you guys want to know anything about it I will try.

Update- did about 75 miles on Highway trip averaged 25.6 mpg at 75-80 mph.
20141006_122712.jpg
20141007_201320_LLS.jpg
20141006_100312.jpg
20141007_104040_Richtone(HDR).jpg
20141006_144241.jpg
20141006_113159.jpg
20141006_170016.jpg
Sponsored

PandaMike5.0

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2018 Magnetic GT Premium A10
Well 550 miles on her now this car is going to get me into trouble.

First drive- I stalled it twice clutch is very easy was not use to it but got the hang of it, smelled like burning plastic for the first 30-50 miles, this thing hooks up amazing even when the temperature was 50 degrees. Steering is very responsive took some getting use to. Had my local cop follow me into th gas station so he could check it out lol.

Handling- Amazing grip no body roll 75 mph through 35 mph turns very refined it could get you into trouble the more I pushed it the more it pulled through the turns it's so much fun I can't wait to get back to Colorado to hit some real mountain roads. This was all done with temperatures hovering around 55-60 degrees too.

Power- Omg this thing hooks and keeps pulling and pulling. I cruised through Detroit looking for trouble and found it, 2002ish BMW m3 Ford flex eco boost and challenger v6/v8?? had no chance. I did notice the rpm gauge turns red like a shift light. My 82 year old grandma said it's very peppy and breaks good when I took her for a ride lol.

Transmission- This has to be the best shifting car I have ever been in so smooth no miss shifts it's awesome.

Highway Cruising- great. Tires do seem a little loud and you do feel a lot of little bumps but no jolting, jumping around. attention I'm getting is crazy so many people are giving thumbs up, taking pictures and asking me about it
where ever I go.

If the weather holds out no more rain I will get it to the track soon. More to come let me know if you guys want to know anything about it I will try.

This makes me more excited to get mine in. That color is amazing! Glad I went with Magnetic with the Redline interior.

OP
OP
terminator

terminator

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 mustang GT
I know I cannot believe I forgot my gopro when I went to Woodward/Detroit but next time I won't will get some video tomorrow.

5.0-PoPo

Live Free or Die
Threads
Reaction score
AWESOME!!!! Thanks for the info!!!

My 82 year old grandma said it's very peppy and breaks good when I took her for a ride lol.
The wife an I will be heading up to Lake St Clair in the spring for her Great Aunt's 95th! She is a pistol and can't wait for a ride!

Sponsored

Todd15Fastback

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Todd
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP Fastback
Glad you are enjoying it! Looks great.

SynisterGT

Kooks + Corsa FTW!!
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Justin
Vehicle(s)
16 GT PP Mag/Redline
Great review! A local dealer is getting a TY 5.0 soon. Can't wait to take a look.

derieuz

The Young Fella'
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP
YATES! When I get my car we are definitely going to yates / woodward and parking next to each other #2015magstangcrew

PRG3k

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Turbo
Awesome. Watch those parking stops with that front lip!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dirtleg

BoostCreep
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Greg
Vehicle(s)
15' EB Prem PP, 07' GT (track Car), 01' RC51, 16" S1000XR
Thanks for the drive report. I am excited for you. These past couple weeks with cars starting to show up have had me staying up nights trying to figure out where I can go see one. Nothing down this way yet sadly. Dealer stock in transit though according to COTUS.
I do have one question. Is the oil pressure gauge actually reading the oil pressure now? All of my past Fords with oil pressure gauges (8 total) just had a glorified switch that didn't actually read the oil pressure.

Sponsored
OP
OP
terminator

terminator

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 mustang GT
Yes its a working oil pressure live data 20psi at idle 80 at high rpm.
I do have some video of the interior engine noise I think it sounds pretty good. Give me a few minutes and I will upload it

Tony Alonso

Super Moderator
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'01/'09/'19 Bullitt, '90 GT, '00 Corvette FRC
What are your impressions of the stock exhaust sound and volume?

OP
OP
terminator

terminator

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 mustang GT
Sounds great in the interior, but it's actually fairly quiet on the outside can barely tell it's running at idle. Definitely needs better exhaust.

Tascam

We keep hearing that.. is it true that the "quiet" exhaust is to comply with global noise laws? anyone know?

OP
OP
terminator

terminator

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 mustang GT
Inside sound of the 5.0 me having a little fun in a parking lot 5 minutes ago

[ame]
Sponsored