Todd15Fastback

Todd15Fastback

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Todd
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP Fastback
Looking great! Can't wait to get my suspension upgraded and then most likely piss off a lot of mustang owners by getting Air Lift's V2 haha
:cheers: Nice! Can't wait to see that setup. That's some decent money, right?

Grim_Reaper

'Merica
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dylon
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang GT Premium California Special 10-spd
:cheers: Nice! Can't wait to see that setup. That's some decent money, right?
Hey thanks for the support :cheers:
The car won't be a track car so I figured why not look good and enjoy my DD with improved handling and practicality.

It is ~$3k :headbonk: but hey worth it in my opinion

OP
OP
Todd15Fastback

Todd15Fastback

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Todd
Vehicle(s)
Hey thanks for the support :cheers:
The car won't be a track car so I figured why not look good and enjoy my DD with improved handling and practicality.

It is ~$3k :headbonk: but hey worth it in my opinion
Always have a open mind, you have to in this day and age.

I guessed close to $4k based on what I have seen for other cars.

I assume those setups improve handling just as I went about doing it just in a different way?

Grim_Reaper

'Merica
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dylon
Vehicle(s)
Always have a open mind, you have to in this day and age.

I guessed close to $4k based on what I have seen for other cars.

I assume those setups improve handling just as I went about doing it just in a different way?
Agreed man.

I think under $4k is a hell of a deal really. I mean no other system can you adjust the ride height on the fly, have 8 presets for one touch adjustment, and automatic adjustment/leveling (pretty sure it does that lol)

I have never owned a bagged car but the ones I drove handled amazing, way better than stock, and were a very comfortable ride due to 30-way adjustable dampening. Also they have been proven to be very track capable.

Combine that with what you did and I'd imagine you would have one hell of a cool go-kart on your hands haha.

Sponsored

OP
OP
Todd15Fastback

Todd15Fastback

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Todd
Vehicle(s)
Agreed man.

I think under $4k is a hell of a deal really. I mean no other system can you adjust the ride height on the fly, have 8 presets for one touch adjustment, and automatic adjustment/leveling (pretty sure it does that lol)

I have never owned a bagged car but the ones I drove handled amazing, way better than stock, and were a very comfortable ride due to 30-way adjustable dampening. Also they have been proven to be very track capable.

Combine that with what you did and I'd imagine you would have one hell of a cool go-kart on your hands haha.
Sweet Jesus!!:eyebulge::lol:

OxfordPP

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dan
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium Performance Pack
I can not wait to get the car, break it in and then drive it straight down to Steeda with a trunk full of parts to get the suspension completely knocked out in one day haha. You inspired me. :cheers:

Blacksheep

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
would you say the Steeda handling mods you've done so far would give the 2016 camaro's magnaride a run for its money?

Sponsored

Grim_Reaper

'Merica
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dylon
Vehicle(s)
would you say the Steeda handling mods you've done so far would give the 2016 camaro's magnaride a run for its money?

How could he possibly answer that in an educated manner?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
OP
Todd15Fastback

Todd15Fastback

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Todd
Vehicle(s)
As Grim answered below:cheers:

Let's just say it is a big, big improvement. The car is very, very flat when cornering now. Brake dive which was already a big improvement over the S197 is now 90%+ gone. I stood on my brakes the other day from 70mph and it was an amazing experience to say the least. I pulled 1.05g while mashing the brakes. Virtually zero nose dive.

The car is always looking to be pushed more and more now. It craves speed. The improvement over the stock PP is very, very noticeable. I am sure with some good rubber and capable driver, this thing could lay down some serious lap times. It will only get better when the dampeners are available.

I also still have 1 more adjustment on both the front and rear sway bars that would be used for track days.
How could he possibly answer that in an educated manner?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
:lol:

OP
OP
Todd15Fastback

Todd15Fastback

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Todd
Vehicle(s)
Build looks great this far, cant wait to see the Work wheels on it! Let me know how you like the hood struts!
Thanks, Nick!

The struts arrive Friday and my plan is to get them on Friday evening :D. I will post some pictures. I need to update my initial post to include the struts.

Grim_Reaper

'Merica
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dylon
Vehicle(s)
As Grim answered below:cheers:

Let's just say it is a big, big improvement. The car is very, very flat when cornering now. Brake dive which was already a big improvement over the S197 is now 90%+ gone. I stood on my brakes the other day from 70mph and it was an amazing experience to say the least. I pulled 1.05g while mashing the brakes. Virtually zero nose dive.

The car is always looking to be pushed more and more now. It craves speed. The improvement over the stock PP is very, very noticeable. I am sure with some good rubber and capable driver, this thing could lay down some serious lap times. It will only get better when the dampeners are available.

I also still have 1 more adjustment on both the front and rear sway bars that would be used for track days.

:lol:

Man you got me building a whole cart on Steeda's site now haha. So far I am sitting at about 2k worth of there suspension parts, everything they have hahaha.

Talked to Jay @Hypermotive about that Air Lift kit too and looks like another 3k I'll be spending.

Thanks for all the write ups/comments on the steeda stuff, has me focusing money elsewhere and more practically like improving handling over just going fast. I can only imagine how my base car will handle with the eibach sportline and all these steeda parts.
Sponsored