2018 Australia

Bobsp12

Super Moderator
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
lots of Fords
How's everyone doing? :thumbsup:

[MENTION=14340]HybridGT[/MENTION] ,Hey Hybrid, great to see you are still around....we are all mostly doing well...how about yourself....still persuading people to torture themselves by pumping iron? :thumbsup:
Sponsored

HybridGT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT "Ecoboost"
[MENTION=14340]HybridGT[/MENTION] ,Hey Hybrid, great to see you are still around....we are all mostly doing well...how about yourself....still persuading people to torture themselves by pumping iron? :thumbsup:
Hey Bob! Good to see you're still around.

Haha... yeah unfortunately I am. Cut down quite a lot though, kinda gotten over it since early this year.

Drewbo

WTF?
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Drew
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Fastback 6MT DIB
Vehicle Showcase

Bobsp12

Super Moderator
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
lots of Fords
A few of us founding whingers are still here.

:thumbsup:
I believe we made whinging an art form...hopefully the lack of info on the 2018 will bring out similar creative writing in the near future. It was a hoot:D

Sponsored

Bobsp12

Super Moderator
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
lots of Fords
Hey Bob! Good to see you're still around.

Haha... yeah unfortunately I am. Cut down quite a lot though, kinda gotten over it since early this year.
Now Hybrid, correct me if I am wrong, but way back, you had to borrow your parents car for a first date ( which we mercilessly mocked you for...it was a hybrid after all) and you ended up married some time after.....any news on pending offspring? :first:

HybridGT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT "Ecoboost"
Now Hybrid, correct me if I am wrong, but way back, you had to borrow your parents car for a first date ( which we mercilessly mocked you for...it was a hybrid after all) and you ended up married some time after.....any news on pending offspring? :first:
Good memory dude. Yeah still married unfortunately... haha:D

Long time, no hear from you!!

How have you been? Still have the Mustang?
Yeah I know, just got bored of it all I think lol! How've you been!

Yeap still got it. 16000KM's. The wife just ordered a white SP25 GT over the weekend, so I think we'll be putting even less K's on the mustang for the foreseeable future.

Hellman109

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang Ecoboost Convertible (See my garage)
Vehicle Showcase
Further to that , the Australian ad doesn't help the cause ! Making out we all like too put the foot down!! The nannys love that shit , IE hoon laws
Im surprised it wasn't banned for the wheel spinning in it, loss of traction is against the law and therfore shouldn't be in an ad.

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 mustang gt premium pp
Good memory dude. Yeah still married unfortunately... haha:D

Yeah I know, just got bored of it all I think lol! How've you been!

Yeap still got it. 16000KM's. The wife just ordered a white SP25 GT over the weekend, so I think we'll be putting even less K's on the mustang for the foreseeable future.
I thought you got banned or something.

Bobsp12

Super Moderator
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
lots of Fords
I dont think we could ever ban hybrid....he was one of our pioneers with mods on the rhd's...maybe controversial but not bannable...:headbang:

Sponsored

Manders Mustang

The Boss
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2016 Race Red Ecoboost
Vehicle Showcase
The real question is what happened to Yuvi and the big dog. They kept me laughing for a while
He just bought the 'stang back... I got a FB message from him this morning! They didn't like the RR velar they got.:lol:

Friend of Dorothy

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
Twister Orange 2020 FN GT
Im surprised it wasn't banned for the wheel spinning in it, loss of traction is against the law and therfore shouldn't be in an ad.
I was surprised Ford ran that series of adverts. At least a couple of 6g owners has lost their cars for a month in Victoria for 'deliberately breaking traction".

I do like the ads though, expecially the almost subliminal flashes of images in the final couple of seconds.

HybridGT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT "Ecoboost"
I dont think we could ever ban hybrid....he was one of our pioneers with mods on the rhd's...maybe controversial but not bannable...:headbang:
Haha... nah, just stopped logging in for a year and a bit.

Nothing new the past year... besides a stone chip on one of my wheels. Pretty tiny. Cbf repairing it though. Brake dust always covers it anyway :D

Thinking about getting Feynlab paint protection from Frank @ Definitive.

msweet

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ruby GT PP 10A w/ Magride, Recaros
The real question is what happened to Yuvi and the big dog. They kept me laughing for a while
Yuvi is still kicking, sledged me just yesterday on our Mustang MODS facebook page lol

Big Dog is a mystery.

Have you replaced the stang with something good?
Sponsored