Sponsored

Official: 2018 Ford Mustang Refresh Detailed! (Options/Features, Specs, Photos, Info)

Brian74

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brian
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT Premium
Finally got to see the 18 in person, what a nice looking car. I was not sure at first based on all the pictures, but you truly do have to see this car in person to appreciate the new design. Now the next question is should I get it in Shadow Black or Magnetic?

Last edited:

stangrob

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rob
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ruby Red GT PP
That’s the beauty of a spoiler delete option - you can take it or leave it. Personally I really like it - thought the previous PP cars were missing something sans a spoiler. That’s just me though and now I’m just trying to figure out how Le Mans stripes are going to work with the center pedestal ;)

Rob

Sponsored

Ace

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.modernmusclecars.de
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2018 Camaro 2SS (EU)
Video in the rain....
:thumbdown:
Not everybody has the opportunity to wait for better weather when you make appointsments to testdrive a car

Thanks Ace. Wonder who will be the lucky winner of that car from the dealer. I wish I would see my car being "reviewed" :paddle:
Just look up how many 18s are on lots or sale, I don't think it's an customer car.

Sponsored

TTown

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 4Runner; '19 CRV; '06 Explorer; '17 Civic
Not everybody has the opportunity to wait for better weather when you make appointsments to testdrive a car

Just look up how many 18s are on lots or sale, I don't think it's an customer car.
Right. But he's not everybody. He's someone who regularly reviews cars and posts those reviews on the Internet for people to view (hoping no doubt to get lots of hits on his videos). As such, I think he could have re-scheduled or otherwise found a sunny day.

cgreen5150

cgreen5150
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT, Premium, PP, Recaros
Right. But he's not everybody. He's someone who regularly reviews cars and posts those reviews on the Internet for people to view (hoping no doubt to get lots of hits on his videos). As such, I think he could have re-scheduled or otherwise found a sunny day.
^^^ This. And the dealer would be taking off the "Fred Beans" on the deck lid before I took delivery if I bought from them. WHY do some dealerships do that? (I know why, but still stupid as hell)

TTown

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 4Runner; '19 CRV; '06 Explorer; '17 Civic
^^^ This. And the dealer would be taking off the "Fred Beans" on the deck lid before I took delivery if I bought from them. WHY do some dealerships do that? (I know why, but still stupid as hell)
I agree. It's tacky as hell when a dealer puts some type of dealership marking on a vehicle (be in paint or otherwise).

Ace

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.modernmusclecars.de
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2018 Camaro 2SS (EU)
If you are still undecided if you want a 17 or 18 Mustang, Ford will never disappoint you:lol:
forddietunwas.jpg
Sponsored