Sponsored

THANK YOU from Steeda - Successful 4th of July Sale!

tj@steeda

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Timothy
Vehicle(s)
2019 Steeda Mustang - White Carbon Edition
Vehicle Showcase
Hello All:

Steeda would like to thank all of our customers for making this one of our best 4th of July Sales, ever!

We look forward to being able to manufacture more great parts for the S550 & to continue our leadership in the marketplace.

Many thanks to you, our customers, for choosing Steeda - Speed Matters!

:cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

Best Regards,

TJ
Sponsored

lsiunsuex

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mario
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang Ecoboost Convertible Premium
Can't wait for them to come in !!!

Note to self - not all companies can have a 2 day turn around like Amazon Prime, haha. Got so used to getting stuff within 2 days; I'm sure I've been a PITA the last few days. Sorry guys.

Was told today the parts should be shipping next week. I can wait...

taps toes

checks the the fedex / ups app

taps toes

taps toes...

:)

BGEFan

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2017 Magnetic GT
My shipment is delivering tomorrow. Now just need to figure out how to pay for getting it all installed

Gman

Gman
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Magnetic Mustang
Well we should be thanking you!!!! Matter of fact done.

Supper fast shipping only two days to Texas, and can't wait for the install. Plus another great sale I will be ordering more stuff.

OP
OP
tj@steeda

tj@steeda

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Timothy
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Can't wait for them to come in !!!

Note to self - not all companies can have a 2 day turn around like Amazon Prime, haha. Got so used to getting stuff within 2 days; I'm sure I've been a PITA the last few days. Sorry guys.

Was told today the parts should be shipping next week. I can wait...

taps toes

checks the the fedex / ups app

taps toes

taps toes...

:)
We had a lot of orders to fill - send me your order number & I will see if I can get tracking & updates on it!

TJ

Sponsored

Mike's Mustang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT 401A
Note to self - not all companies can have a 2 day turn around like Amazon Prime, haha.
Will never use their 2 day shipping again. Three days in a row Amazon logistics tried delivering to my work after hours. The second day I called them and they knew it closed at 5. Amzl returned the package to Amazon due to unable to deliver. So I ordered direct from manufacturer.

Todd15Fastback

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Todd
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP Fastback
Awesome! Keep designing and build the best parts in the business!'

Cardinal Fan

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Stan
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT Premium PP Magnetic Metallic
Received my order today. You should think about including a small packet of blue Loctite with your shifter ball.
The free license plate frame and the sheet of decals, along with free shipping did offset that small problem though.

BeauxXL1200

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ralph
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT/PP Ruby Red
Hello All:

Steeda would like to thank all of our customers for making this one of our best 4th of July Sales, ever!

We look forward to being able to manufacture more great parts for the S550 & to continue our leadership in the marketplace.

Many thanks to you, our customers, for choosing Steeda - Speed Matters!

:cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

Best Regards,

TJ
My rear camber arms were delivered Thursday, and they're getting installed tomorrow. :cheers:
IMG_0739.JPG

Sponsored

BeauxXL1200

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ralph
Vehicle(s)
Rear camber arms installed today. Rear camber is darn near perfect now, and the rear end seems more "solid."

So suspension wise, I'm now running the Steeda pro action (non-adjustable) shocks and struts, Steeda's rear shock mounts, Steeda's adjustable rear camber arms, Steeda's progressive lowering springs.

These replacement parts have really helped the stance, ride, and handling of the car.

What other Steeda suspension goodies should I consider for my 2015 GT/PP? :cheers:

OP
OP
tj@steeda

tj@steeda

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Timothy
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
The IRS or the camber plates up front is the next step, the kit will firm rear-end up even more!

The IRS has poor tolerances and a ton of deflection ... this causes wheel-hop under hard acceleration, poor steering response, instability under hard braking and a general un-settled feeling under longer hard corners.

The best ‘bang-for-your-buck’ for controlling deflection is the Steeda Mustang Ultimate IRS 'Stop the Hop' Package . Every supercharged Mustang that we build here in our Pompano office has our Stop the hop package installed on it.

Here is what we would recommend via the next steps to help complete your build:

https://www.steeda.com/steeda-s550-mustang-camber-plates-15-16-all-555-8139.html

https://www.steeda.com/steeda-mustang-ultimate-irs-stop-the-hop-package-2015-all-555-2129.html

Or you can piece the kit together depending on your budget -

https://www.steeda.com/steeda-s550-subframe-alignment-and-support-kit.html

https://www.steeda.com/steeda-s550-mustang-rear-irs-subframe-brace-2015-coupe-555-5754.html

Happy to put you in contact with one of our build experts that can help dial you in & compliment your already impressive package!

Best Regards,

TJ

BeauxXL1200

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ralph
Vehicle(s)
The IRS or the camber plates up front is the next step, the kit will firm rear-end up even more!

The IRS has poor tolerances and a ton of deflection ... this causes wheel-hop under hard acceleration, poor steering response, instability under hard braking and a general un-settled feeling under longer hard corners.

The best ‘bang-for-your-buck’ for controlling deflection is the Steeda Mustang Ultimate IRS 'Stop the Hop' Package . Every supercharged Mustang that we build here in our Pompano office has our Stop the hop package installed on it.

Here is what we would recommend via the next steps to help complete your build:

https://www.steeda.com/steeda-s550-mustang-camber-plates-15-16-all-555-8139.html

https://www.steeda.com/steeda-mustang-ultimate-irs-stop-the-hop-package-2015-all-555-2129.html

Or you can piece the kit together depending on your budget -

https://www.steeda.com/steeda-s550-subframe-alignment-and-support-kit.html

https://www.steeda.com/steeda-s550-mustang-rear-irs-subframe-brace-2015-coupe-555-5754.html

Happy to put you in contact with one of our build experts that can help dial you in & compliment your already impressive package!

Best Regards,

TJ
Thanks, TJ. :cheers:

Sway

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang gt (Oxford White)
Got my hood struts, waiting on Jacking rails. Wandering when those were going to ship, no rush just curious... Order number AB-4195

Warhead

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Warren
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang Ecoboost Premium
TJ, I just loaded the Steeda tune onto my SCT X4 (wasn't on sale but only $150 for tunes for life is a great deal) and it has now replaced my Bama tune. More info later, but man Steeda should do a better job at advertising its EcoBoost tune as it has cured every issue I had with the Bama as well as outperformed it (instantly beat it by .1 seconds 0-60 of 5.1, and that was with my son in the car only a few minutes into learning the power curves of this tune!).

I'm a Steeda customer already, and rarely even associate the brand with tuning. I am really impressed so far.
Sponsored